No announcement yet.

New place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow great setup on the duck pond. Very unique property that looks like a blast to manage.

Comment

This little pond was a part of the main lake that was cut off....and now will be my smallmouth brood pond. Perfect size to put several in there in the early spring and let them do their thing. I can pump it or drain as needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not a big fishing guy, so I loved the old place better haha.

But keep it up. Loving the work done on this place

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          I am not a big fishing guy, so I loved the old place better haha.

But keep it up. Loving the work done on this place
          Thanks gingib.

Comment

This is a great read and love following along. Thank you for sharing with us!!

Comment

Pretty cottonwoods at the duck pond.

Comment

Saw alot of ducks this morning on my scouting mission....this last front we had must have pushed some down here.

Saw the usual ringnecks but was pleasantly surprised to see some big ducks.....gadwall and widgeon. Probably saw 20 different flocks mostly trading back and forth between my lake and the surrounding lakes.

Comment

Ducks! Now we talking!!

Comment

Cool stuff! Love following along on this thread.

Comment

Watched quite a few ducks along the river this past weekend. Your place is coming along very nicely.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        Watched quite a few ducks along the river this past weekend. Your place is coming along very nicely.

Rwc
                        Thanks. Saw the first mallards of the year last week and a few wood ducks.

You would think my place would have wood ducks galore with the water/trees combination....but for some reason we don't. I've had wood duck boxes out for two breeding seasons and they have gone un-used.

Comment

Now that is a nice slice of heaven. Love the bass lake.

Comment

Looks like more ducks have arrived. Got the drone out to scout and took these. Divers are here pretty good....saw maybe 500 tonight. Saw several groups of of big ducks too.

Front next week should push more down hopefully.

Comment

Took some aerials of the duck pond and barndo.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                                Looks like more ducks have arrived. Got the drone out to scout and took these. Divers are here pretty good....saw maybe 500 tonight. Saw several groups of of big ducks too.

Front next week should push more down hopefully.

Man beautiful place you have there! Will be following along to see how duck season treats you

Comment

Working...
                                X