• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
      Nice work!!

I had a female have pups at the back of our property. A combo of males tracking her in heat and pups of hers; I have killed 4 since may. And yet every evening i go outside there are 3 more in a wide open pasture on my neighbors. I have never seen coyotes bask in the sun and play mid day like these do. Hell, I even seen them in the middle of a herd of cattle nosing for mice. The cattle werent bothered in the least. Sorry to hijack
      I am pretty sure I actually saw this coyote on Tuesday afternoon while shredding my roads. She was on a spot I had dumped a hog I killed last week and coon the same day I was shredding roads about 1/4 miles from my house. I had no rifle with me on the tractor and the coyote just stood there in the road. I saw another one about a mile north of my house today at mid-morning crossing the road close to a small stock tank. Never seen many coyotes in the daylight the past 5 yrs also due to tall grass/weeds and brush cover. Seen and shot a few during hunting season out of blinds but not many riding around.

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Acute lead poisoning tends to onset quickly... like 2500-3000 fps
      .223 55 grain pill I weaved thru my 4"x 4" netwire yard fence was the ticket her dropping in her tracks. She was only 10 yards at most from my yard fence and about to duck under the cross fence into waste deep bluestem seed heads.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Good thing you got her before she reached the school yard! There is no telling how many kids lives you saved.

Comment

Uncommon to see a chupa with its winter coat this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
              Good thing you got her before she reached the school yard! There is no telling how many kids lives you saved.
              That would be 18 miles away but I am sure glad she did not make it any closer.

Comment

Nice shooting! She has a nice color to her.

Comment

Cool. Good shot

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                    You must read our neighborhood Facebook page. Someone spotted a yote on their home camera system and the **** hit the fan. You'd have thought that song dog had an infant in its mouth. I hate stupid people....just hate 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      You must read our neighborhood Facebook page. Someone spotted a yote on their home camera system and the **** hit the fan. You'd have thought that song dog had an infant in its mouth. I hate stupid people....just hate 'em.

We had some NY friends that live down the road over a cpl nights ago and while we were outside coyotes cut up....they had no clue what it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X