Help: Stolen Tractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help: Stolen Tractor

My friend is a landowner east of Waco & was having his John Deere serviced at the Waco JD dealership. I don’t have all the details but it was stolen Thursday 1/17/19 after they cut the fence, drove it out & loaded it up.

Just hoping someone might see it. It currently has the green mower on the back
    Thanks in advance!

Freekin thieves

Comment

So do you know if they stole multiple tractors from the dealer or just that one?

Comment

That sucks but hopefully it will be covered somehow under the dealership insurance.
        Hard to find stolen tractors, sure it’s In a barn in the middle of nowhere texas by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That’s the same little tractor I have. Sure would be annoying! Maybe he’ll get a new one out of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
            So do you know if they stole multiple tractors from the dealer or just that one?

I’m not sure if more than one but hope not

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              That sucks but hopefully it will be covered somehow under the dealership insurance.
              Hard to find stolen tractors, sure it’s In a barn in the middle of nowhere texas by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep exactly what my friend said too

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                That’s the same little tractor I have. Sure would be annoying! Maybe he’ll get a new one out of the deal.

Agree
                I imagine their insurance would help him out

Comment

Give this fellow a call

Comment

Wow, one would think the dealerships would be full of cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
                      Give this fellow a call

http://app.tscra.org/district15/

Will do, thx!

Comment

I'm not generally a conspiracy kind of guy but wonder if keys are routinely left in tractors for repair or if accidentally in this one......no idea how that works but remember years ago atvs getting stolen and was an inside job by a financial person tipping off addresses on newly financed ones......don't recall details

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                          I'm not generally a conspiracy kind of guy but wonder if keys are routinely left in tractors for repair or if accidentally in this one......no idea how that works but remember years ago atvs getting stolen and was an inside job by a financial person tipping off addresses on newly financed ones......don't recall details
                          Tractor keys within a brand are typically universal. Pretty easy to steal. Same with utv, zero turn mowers, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by cowman View Post
                            Tractor keys within a brand are typically universal. Pretty easy to steal. Same with utv, zero turn mowers, etc.
                            Ah ok, then why not steal a new one I wonder

Comment

Can’t believe they stole an E-series. If your gonna steal green, make sure it’s a M series!

Comment

Working...
                              X