X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
    Is Robert craft the guy on the Quaker Oats box ? 😬
    Lmao
    The owner of the rams bought the Waggoner ranch a couple of years ago. They border us on half our South all the West and North The Hunts who own the Chiefs lease the 20000 acres to our east and south. Coulda been surrounded by both Super bowl teams if it weren't for #12.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      Lmao
      The owner of the rams bought the Waggoner ranch a couple of years ago. They border us on half our South all the West and North The Hunts who own the Chiefs lease the 20000 acres to our east and south. Coulda been surrounded by both Super bowl teams if it weren't for #12.
      Go hang a jersey on their gate

Comment

Yeah I’ve never understand how Brady and Manning always find a way to never get hit . They have to be the two slowest QBs ever and for them not to get hit is unbelievable.
        Scheme! Timing routes, throw it on 3 step drops alot. Only need 2 seconds of protection and the ball is gone before a sack can happen. Some 5 step drop need 3 seconds of protection, ball gone. When in a bind.... throw to gronk! Open or not!

Comment

Yeah I’ve never understand how Brady and Manning always find a way to never get hit . They have to be the two slowest QBs ever and for them not to get hit is unbelievable.
          Their internal clocks are the best ever to grace the field. Shorter Drop back or starting in the shotgun helped them both tremendously

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            Lmao
            Are the bone head neutral zone infraction by # 55 . Be on the look out for him on your lease they may take him out there and drop him off and let him try to live off the land for awhile after that bone head mistake .

Comment

He was already the greatest before this game......

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Being in the weakest division his entire career, knowing 7-1 or better in the division every year is a given, with only 2-3 teams that ever step up and challenge you, sure helps too. Yes I’m a hater but will acknowledge he is the goat.

Comment

41 years young and still throwing bullets. I don't root for the guy but you're silly if you don't recognize what he is. GOAT!!

Comment

I finally realized a couple years ago that he is the greatest player to ever play the position and I should just enjoy getting to watch him play. Today's game was just another example! We are the same age, which still makes me feel young!

Comment

Maybe next year.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chago View Post
                          Maybe next year.
                          This is great.

Brady the best ever but he benefits from the best coach ever. It think there are a handful of others that could have been in his spot on the Pats and had similar outcomes...but hey...they weren't.

Comment

Not a follower. But, da boy is legit.

>E

Comment

Not even a debate any more, hope he wins another one this year

Comment

He should personally thank Dee Ford for being a idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X