This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    No. Haven't seen anyone on here say anything except they get on track. Some are saying to take Tulsa and the 22 points though. One score listed said UT-34, TU-17. I'm sure that confuses many aggies... Who is who?
    Wait...what?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      That hurts.

LSU looked good. They get a good game before Clemson to build familiarity between QB and receivers.

Are there any big games this weekend? Aside from ags vs Clemson. I thinks ags keep it close through 3 quarters. Not sure they are deep enough to beat Clemson this early but hope they do or at least keep it a ballgame.
      Clemson? I hope they aren’t playing Clemson. Auburn will be tough enough

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        Florida State's offense quite possibly could be as bad as Texas'.
        And the play calling may have actually been worse. Their redzone play calling was horrific. Taggart may have a short rope if that keeps up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          hahaha. I cant fix it now

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            Agree.

Clemson lost to Pitt last year and had 5 or 6 games with one score. There is no reason why A&M can’t make this a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Brock, here are four..
            Good luck on Saturday.

The moment the final shoe dropped — when Christian Wilkins was the last defensive lineman in the group message to text that he, too, was coming back to Clemson — the hype began to boil. Three stud …

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              They arent playing Auburn this weekend. SELa is their next game.

Im hoping aTm rolls up Clemson like a dirty rug! That would be nice.

Comment

What the hell is this crap with Saban having to apologize to the ESPN reporter for being Saban? LMAO.

Ags up to their neck this week with Clemson, I am hoping to see corrections week to week with Jimbo at the helm.

SHSU had a bi week the first week of games???????? So no break the rest of the season week to week. Good FCS action I hope again this year.

Comment

I want to see a good game Saturday night at Kyle Field. We aren't supposed to win this one, just want to see competitive play and to not get embarrassed!

Comment

Y

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    They arent playing Auburn this weekend. SELa is their next game.

Im hoping aTm rolls up Clemson like a dirty rug! That would be nice.
                    Yepper.

ATM is a recruiting foe. I can’t pull for them. Especially these days since Jimbo has arrived. He and his boss know where to recruit in La..

Comment

Does someone need to do a welfare check on Chad C?

Comment

UT definitely needs some feel good medicine this weekend. Definitely frustrating to watch their play against Maryland.

Hook'em!

Comment

That Tom Herman press conference was cringe worthy. I like John Steinbeck as much as the next guy but I don't think it was a good analogy. He can't be making the Texas faithful happy with that performance and press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            Hey Brock, here are four..

Good luck on Saturday.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/30/clemso...-the-ages/amp/

Same guys that lost to Pitt and almost to Troy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                              Same guys that lost to Pitt and almost to Troy.

Clemson is known to Clemson. It should be a great night at Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Clemson is known to Clemson. It should be a great night at Kyle.
                                They historically lose a game a year, and have some close games as well. With that being said, if we can keep the game competitive and under the 13 point spread, I expect most people will be happy with that.

Few things stick out to make it competitive:
                                * Night game at home
                                * Jimbo / Elko have both coached against Dabo in the ACC multiple times
                                *Run game looks improved (lead nation in rushing in week 1, and yes against an FCS but so did 1/2 the country on week 1)
                                *Mond looks improved as a sophmore, as most QB's do

Should the Aggies win? No
                                Can the Aggies win? Yes

I expect a 2 score loss, but hoping for a mistake free football game to give ourselves a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X