No announcement yet.

Syria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if this is good or bad at this point. The ME is full of unforeseeable consequences. We should have never gotten involved over there outside of highly specific strikes and intelligence. There has to be a point where we pull out and just deal with what happens next, because otherwise we will have troops and resources there until the end of time. I'm just not sure right now is that point.

Comment

.(if Russia does have something on him, that may be a reason for his disregard of his advisors to remain).

Really,?!!!!, WTH is wrong with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        I don't know if this is good or bad at this point. The ME is full of unforeseeable consequences. We should have never gotten involved over there outside of highly specific strikes and intelligence. There has to be a point where we pull out and just deal with what happens next, because otherwise we will have troops and resources there until the end of time. I'm just not sure right now is that point.
        I agree. If we'd just stuck to the mission in Afghanistan, I think the ME would be a lot less F'd up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I gave up trying to figure this stuff out.

All I know is Trump should have held a conference saying he wants to increase the number of troops in Syria. Demand and insist they are needed. And at the same time be pulling them all out. We all know the liberals would have screaming bloody murder that he is wrong and we shouldn't have any troops there.
          Exactly!!!!! He is ****ed if he does and ****ed if he doesn't and he knows this...

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            Mad dog says we are showing a lack of loyalty to our allies by leaving.
            By allies does he mean Raytheon?? We are there to advise in the fight against ISIS, as long as Assad is there they can worry about their own country.

Comment

Working...
            X