Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      thanks fellas. The Ponca look great

Best part....... no phone service[emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Tahoe, Angle Fire, Santa Fe.

Comment

I go up there quite often, many times I stay at Big Cedar Lodge. I like the Buffalo River Valley a lot. There are a few elk herds around Ponca and the Boxley Valley, and the chiggers are not a problem that time of year. You do need to be prepared for whatever weather.

Big Cedar should still be lit up and the ice rink still going. Branson has a couple of Holiday shows to keep you in the spirit.

Don’t ride the Duck Boats

Comment

If you wanna go to Big Cedar for cheaper, you can go to the “Blue Green” kiosk at Bass Pro and let them throw their best offer at you (keep refusing) and book a stay at “The Falls” at Big Cedar. You are supposed to do their sales pitch when you get there.

Comment

Don't ride the duck boats...ouch.

I think Ponca will be I'm my future, just looking at pics and the no cell service is a plus. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                If you wanna go to Big Cedar for cheaper, you can go to the “Blue Green” kiosk at Bass Pro and let them throw their best offer at you (keep refusing) and book a stay at “The Falls” at Big Cedar. You are supposed to do their sales pitch when you get there.

Down the hill from Big Cedar is the Wilderness Club..... it's nicer and less expensive than Big Cedar

Rut-Ro
                Give me a shout when you get around Clarksville and I'll buy you a beer

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  Down the hill from Big Cedar is the Wilderness Club..... it's nicer and less expensive than Big Cedar

Rut-Ro
                  Give me a shout when you get around Clarksville and I'll buy you a beer

If I head that way, I sure will.

Comment

Working...
                  X