Masters - 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
    I don't particularly like the calling in but she should have already been called out on it by a player. If that is what happened, then she should have gotten the hook. Pretty embarrassing to have that on your résumé.

Nowadays it is hard to be sure with the handheld cameras etc but there are a couple of tour favorites I would not trust.

Need some more teams.
    I agree. That's why they have tournament officials involved. Done guy eating cheetoes on the coach should not be able to determine a penalty. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
      I agree. That's why they have tournament officials involved. Done guy eating cheetoes on the coach should not be able to determine a penalty. Crazy.
      I dont have an issue with the penalty, but the fact that it was a day later, and that it led to ANOTHER penalty that she was not even aware of is ridiculous in my opinion.

2 shot penalty is rough enough. But the signed scorecard on top of that is insane, in my opinion.

Comment

I watched it happen yesterday. What a croc!! Complete BS that a person, probably from Korea, can email the PGA a day later and have a 4 STOKE penalty assessed. It was placed maybe 1/2 in. from original spot. You had to zoom the video in to even tell. Very hard to watch at the end. Rule needs to be changed today!! Stupid Stupid stupid!!!
        Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
        Now that we have been called off the course and are in the locker room, here is something off topic. In the LPGA tournament this weekend, Lexi Thompson was hit with a 4 shot penalty. The description I heard on radio led me to believe she marked a clubhead or two out of someone's line and forgot to return to the original spot prior to putting out. I saw a brief replay today and it looks like she marked and then walked it a couple of inches around a ball mark or something. I only got a brief glimpse today but that was how it looked. If that was the case why was she not DQ'ed?

Comment

What I learned from the Lexi debacle was that at least one person actually records LPGA events and watches them the following day.

Comment

I did see where Justin Thomas said they need to disconnect whatever line these calls come in on.

Comment

From the past here are a couple of Texans for you.

We need a few more entries
              Last edited by 18ncs; 04-03-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Kinda why I said it was probably a Korean. I'm sure that they watched it the next day. We know no one records the LPGA.

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                What I learned from the Lexi debacle was that at least one person actually records LPGA events and watches them the following day.

Comment

John Rahm
                  Dustin Johnson
                  Louis Oosthuizen
                  Rory Mcilroy
                  Bill Haas
                  Brooks Koepka

Comment

Dustin Johnson
                    Rory McIlroy
                    Jordan Speith
                    Hideki Matsuyama
                    Justin Rose
                    Justin Thomas

Comment

I count 17 teams so far. Let's get some more teams going gentleman!
                      The big winners from last year have not entered yet. They are either waiting for the final Vegas betting lines to come out. Or they are mad cause me and 16ncs haven't payed them for their W's last year.

Get your teams in

Comment

Ttt

Comment

What??? No one picking Danny Willett??

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                            What??? No one picking Danny Willett??
                            One outta the blue lightning strike was enough

The player that gets the putter rolling like he did last year will be on top again

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              I count 17 teams so far. Let's get some more teams going gentleman!
                              The big winners from last year have not entered yet. They are either waiting for the final Vegas betting lines to come out. Or they are mad cause me and 16ncs haven't payed them for their W's last year.

Get your teams in
                              I'm halfway home, finally.
                              BowtecMike, you have a PM.
                              Roy D Mercer, you should have just heard a "cha ching"

Are last year's Major Champions in?
                              Codie
                              BowtecMike
                              Roy D Mercer

Comment

Dustin Johnson
                                Phil Mickelson
                                Bubba Watson
                                Rory McIlroy
                                Rickie Fowler
                                Justin Thomas

Comment