Houston Ford Dealer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Ford Dealer?

After 9 years I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a new ford. Looking for suggestions on dealerships around Houston... Best place to buy from or stay away from… Thanks in advance!

Gullo in Conroe does a good job, IMO.

Comment

Have had good luck with Ron Carter in Alvin

Comment

I just purchased a new F250 last week from Ryan ford in sealy. After shopping all the big dealers around Houston and they beat them all as well as gave me more for my trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          Gullo in Conroe does a good job, IMO.
          I agree. They have always done me right and we’re $1000 cheaper than planet ford on my wife’s expedition.

Comment

I buy all my fords at lone star ford. Always give me an awesome deal.

Comment

BJ Ford in Liberty. Great small town dealership!

Comment

Bought my last one from Gullo way back in the day. Was there looking last week and like them overall as a dealership. Had a bad experience at Tomball but that was years ago so they may have changed for the better.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

Comment

I contact the internet/fleet sales guys at a dealership to get their price instead of the regular sales guys route. Most are no pressure, and will quote you near or sometimes below dealer cost. Got my last Ford from Joe Myers, and my salesman said that in internet sales they get paid based on the number of units they sell each month, versus a commission associated with how much money they can get out of a buyer for each sale. Good luck!

Comment

One to stay way from is planet ford in spring. I cought them red handed trying to screw me on the interest rate. They got really nervous when I called them on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                        One to stay way from is planet ford in spring. I cought them red handed trying to screw me on the interest rate. They got really nervous when I called them on it.
                        Same deal with planet ford in humble.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                          What did they do with the interest rate? They don’t show one on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                            What did they do with the interest rate? They don’t show one on their website.
                            So we had an agreed upon price for the truck then they sent me to the finance guy for paperwork. While in his office he starts in on trying to sell me all the extra crap, like extended warranty and all that bs. I decline. He keeps on about the extended warranty. Telling me how great it it and how cheap. I'm not understanding the numbers so he turns his computer screen around so I can see. On the screen along with a bunch of other figures is the interest rate and the added monthly payment for the warranty and the total monthly payment for truck and all. To make the price for the extended warranty be low he is lowering the interest rate. I keep declining and he keeps lowering the interest rate. Well he finally gets it that I don't want the extended warranty so he removes it and then jacks the interest rate way up. When I call him on it he gets really defensive and we have some words. Then he's nervous and asked what he can do to make it right. I should have just walked out, but I just made him put the rate back down to the lowest he had it before and took the truck.

Comment

Got it. The money guys are relentless to get folks accenting the warranty stuff. I just say no to it all then it’s black and white. Plus, they all come back to you when your note is close to ending with relatively good extended warranties.

Comment

Working...
                              X