Cool thread

Comment

Couple more this evening.

Decent male 16 inches with good mass.

Young male 4-5 inches

Comment

Nice animals

Comment

What is the hose at the end of their horns for?? Keep from getting hurt??

Comment

So they don't hurt the tips or injure each other.

Comment

Going to have to make a trip to Ingram this week I am running low on darts.

Comment

Darted another young male

Comment

When using BAM on axis do you have to get the reversal or would it be better to let them recover on their own while you are transporting them? Also, how far do you think the average relaxed deer will run before laying down after you dart it?

Comment

Usually the backbuck make it 100-200 yards before they start stumbling. Once they start stumbling they usually lay down pretty quick. Then we let the meds
                          Work about 5 or so min longer and walk up and get them.

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                            They really don't go through barbwire fencing? Did this conversation turn into a snipe hunt?

Hard to think they wouldn't walk thru them as small as they are.
                            Here's a thread I started a long time ago. Pretty good info in the comments

Comment

I have over 30 blackbuck on 70 acres that is just field fence. Also have 11 mouflon that are wild as can be and one young aoudad that was bottle raised. He thinks he is a mouflon.

Comment

This is neat. I want to know more about the gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X