Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Youth bow for 10yr old-Who has purchased recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Youth bow for 10yr old-Who has purchased recently?

My oldest son is ready to pass down his well worn Nuclear Ice to his 5yr old brother. He watched his eyes light up during the LSBA gathering at Bass Pro, and did what every good hearted big brother would do....."Dad, I just don't want to shoot anymore, let Dylan have the bow I shoot". I asked the normal questions, and he basically said that he likes shooting, just wanted his little brother to have as much fun as him too. I haven't bow shopped for a youth in quite awhile, and know I have a lot of research ahead of me. I was just wondering from the GS who has bought what youth bow and why? My son is moving from no sights and fingers to sights/release. I plan on letting him shoot the bows and tell me what he likes. However, to lesson the traveling curve here in TX, we are open to suggestions. Thanks in advance,

Eric, Tyler, and Dylan

Mission craze.

Comment

Originally posted by matchejm View Post
      Mission craze.
      This

Comment

Cool, looks like we will make that one the first one to shoot

Comment

Mission craze.
          I'll give a third. Although I think a lot of the manufacturers are making some thing similar now as well.

Comment

The craze would be an awesome bow for him. My son started out with the nuclear ice and then went to a used Mission UX2 at 10. We got a great deal on a used original Z7 that he has had for about 6 months.
            Last edited by bow up; 02-09-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Mission craze.
              I concur.
              We bought or son one for Christmas and he really likes it.It will grow with him and can shoot it as a Adult if he keeps it that long.Our boy is 10 and it fits him perfect.He started at 25lbs Christmas day and is now up to 35lbs.He has shot it dang near every day to get ready for his Ram hunt Valentines weekend.
              Surprisingly its very fast and quite.

Comment

the market for youth to adult bows is insane right now, Diamond Infinite Edge, PSE Vision, Kronik, and the Mission Craze. shoot'em all.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                  the market for youth to adult bows is insane right now, Diamond Infinite Edge, PSE Vision, Kronik, and the Mission Craze. shoot'em all.
                  Did not know that PSE started another Youth type bow. Ill have him shoot as many as he likes, and keep adding the shooting buddies. I think my wife is now wanting to start with us, which the more the merrier....

Comment

My 11 year old loves his Mission Craze that we got him for Christmas.

Comment

Another vote for the Craze. It's a sweet shooting bow and grows with the child. My grandson is at 38 lbs. and is very accurate with it. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                      X