2012 Diamond Outlaw vs. 2011 Bowtech Assassin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 Diamond Outlaw vs. 2011 Bowtech Assassin

Hi there everybody, I'm new to the whole bowhunting thing and I'm looking to buy my first bow. I'm leaning towards used for financial reasons. I've narrowed it down to a 2012 Diamond Outlaw for $325 and a 2011 Bowtech Assassin for $400. Does anyone have experience with either of these bows? The Outlaw is single cam and the Assassin is binary. What would the advantage of each cam system be? Any info you can give me to help me decide would be most appreciated.

Thanks for helping out a newbie!

I have a 2011 assassin and love it. Its light, fast shoots really good. Worth the money i say

Comment

look i'm no to get into the particulars here but the assassin is the superior piece of equipment.

go with the assassin.

Comment

I'll vote the assassin. I had one for a while and they are wonderful bows.

Comment

I currently have a Diamond Fugitive (which is very similar to the Outlaw). I say go with the Bowtech Assassin. You will be happy you did.

Comment

Sounds like I should go with the Bowtech Assassin. Thanks for all the replies everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron who? View Post
              I currently have a Diamond Fugitive (which is very similar to the Outlaw). I say go with the Bowtech Assassin. You will be happy you did.
              I have the Fugitive as well, and it is a speed machine !!!

Between the two bows you listed, I would go with the Assassin too.

Comment

Love my assassin

Comment

Working...
                X