Looking for a Matthews MR8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Matthews MR8

I am interested in the Matthews MR8. I am wanting to see how it shoots compared to the other matthews. I have called a couple bow shots and for me to shoot it and try it out, i would have to buy it. I am wanting to see how it shoots at 80lbs. If anybody knows of any shop that carries one of these or if anybody has one and wouldnt mind me slinging a couple of arrows with it thatd be great!!!

Hey Jason,
    This is joe at Cinnamon Creek Ranch in Roanoke...we have them in stock at our shop. We are open 9-9 seven days a week. Come down and shoot one and we carry 1300+ bows in stock. Thanks and if you have any questions call us @ 817-439-8998. Thanks and hope to see you soon. Joe M.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JOE View Post
      Hey Jason,
      This is joe at Cinnamon Creek Ranch in Roanoke...we have them in stock at our shop. We are open 9-9 seven days a week. Come down and shoot one and we carry 1300+ bows in stock. Thanks and if you have any questions call us @ 817-439-8998. Thanks and hope to see you soon. Joe M.
      1300:O, I could probably spend a couple weeks in the shop lol!!! Ill see if I can maybe head up there here in a couple weeks, how far north of fort worth are y'all??

Comment

Where you guys at the Dallas Safari Club????

Comment

Working...
        X