Alpine Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpine Archery

Has anybody heard of them? What kind of product do they produce? Are they Solid bows?

I have shot them, but never owned one. Almost every bow on the market today is a quality bow or they would not last very long. Alpine has been around longer than a ,ot of the bow companies out there today.

Comment

Used to have Jim Shockey as a sponsor but have not seen him shoot one for a few years.

Comment

It's what I shoot. I needed a long DL & they had what I needed at that time for a good price, & I like Shockey.

I've taken bear, caribou, Mtn lion, multiple deer & pig with mine.

Solid bow for sure

Comment

good bow, just a little under the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
            It's what I shoot. I needed a long DL & they had what I needed at that time for a good price, & I like Shockey.

I've taken bear, caribou, Mtn lion, multiple deer & pig with mine.

Solid bow for sure
            EXACTLY why I am looking at them. My bow with wheels is a little on the horizon, but I really prefer to get all the parts listed and budgeted long before the cash comes out of my pocket. I had seen where some people liked them, but I figured that I had a good source for advice and decided to ask it. Glad I did.

I'm planning on building a bow with the exact stuff I want, and my New-To-Me Ben Pearson Recurve will hold me over until then.

Comment

Alpine Archery

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              I have shot them, but never owned one. Almost every bow on the market today is a quality bow or they would not last very long. Alpine has been around longer than a ,ot of the bow companies out there today.

I had a Grand Teton and a Rebel. Rebel was 86 pounds. Teton was 80 pounds. That Grand Teton was the cats *** then!

They have been around for a loooong time. Pre Bowtech and Mathews by a long ways.

Comment

Spencer Land of HCA fame or not fame was one of the original owners and designers of Alpine bows until he split in the mid 80's and started HCA Archery so Alpine has been around since the early to mid 80's.

Comment

Target Tease and I shot for them a year. Not a bad bow but I would not shoot them again. Just my $.02.

Comment

I know two guys that have the ventura series for target bows and they are silky smooth. I really liked the fireball too but that bow didn't come in my dl. The few that I have have. Shot were very smooth gast and quiet just a little hand via but nothing to complain about.

Comment

Working...
                    X