X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game winner hang on tree stand

Academy has these for 40$.

Anyone ever use them?

Yes I have and hated the seat. If actually hurt to sit in it. You could put a thin piece of wood under the cushion to help I guess. Other than that I liked it .

Comment

Did the one u had have the solid cushion or just the fabric on the seat frame?

Comment

They are made of cheap weak steel. Wouldnt catch me in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          They are made of cheap weak steel. Wouldnt catch me in one.
          Well, I haven't died hunting in one for the past three years, and I use electric tape to keep the seat attached. But if I ever croak from deer hunting, it'd prolly be because of something with a "made in china" sticker I went el cheapo on.

I even have a buddy pushing 250 who hunts out of em that doesn't wear a harness. Hes a bit dense and likes to live dangerously...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
            Well, I haven't died hunting in one for the past three years, and I use electric tape to keep the seat attached. But if I ever croak from deer hunting, it'd prolly be because of something with a "made in china" sticker I went el cheapo on.

I even have a buddy pushing 250 who hunts out of em that doesn't wear a harness. Hes a bit dense and likes to live dangerously...

Hope it stays that way bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanwood08 View Post
              Did the one u had have the solid cushion or just the fabric on the seat frame?
              Cushion on a seat frame.

Comment

Working...
              X