No announcement yet.

Your thoughts "Whisker Bisquit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have never used one but the folks I know who have loved them, but after continued shooting had to refletch arrows. whatever floats your boat I say.

Comment

I bought a bow that had a ripcord red and I had to take it apart and clean it out to get it to drop fast enough so that the arrow wouldn't hit it. After hauling it thru bow season had to take it apart again. Not sure why this is happening, but if I have to keep doing it, I will switch.

Comment

Originally posted by BWDean View Post
        I bought a bow that had a ripcord red and I had to take it apart and clean it out to get it to drop fast enough so that the arrow wouldn't hit it. After hauling it thru bow season had to take it apart again. Not sure why this is happening, but if I have to keep doing it, I will switch.

Pro V. Ya won't have that issue. I hate ripcords and qad's.

Comment

Originally posted by BWDean View Post
          As I like to call it Drop-away Drama! Ya'll can have all of it and I'll just keep stacking em up with my Biscuit!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
            As I like to call it Drop-away Drama! Ya'll can have all of it and I'll just keep stacking em up with my Biscuit!

You can't shoot a Pro V without the cord if ya wanted too. It's drama free.

Comment

Wb are great. Many a bow hunter cut their teeth on them. I just switched to code red. But wouldn't think twice of going back to a WB if this one fails.

Comment

If money is tight, WB is ok. Otherwise, drop-aways have a huge advantage. They, along with the D-loop, have upped the ante for accuracy.

Comment

WB is the best hunting rest available IMO.

Comment

Limb driver pro v !

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      WB is the best hunting rest available IMO.
                      I concur

Comment

WB, the only arrow rest that is guaranteed not to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                          WB, the only arrow rest that is guaranteed not to fail.

True but I prefer a drop away wb's tend to slow down your arrow and wares on your fletchings pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                            True but I prefer a drop away wb's tend to slow down your arrow and wares on your fletchings pretty bad
                            The speed difference is VERY minimal, basically not worth mentioning in a real life hunting situation.
                            I've always heard this about the WB wearing down or tearing off vanes but I've never had a problem like that. As I would using any rest, when fletching, or after buying fletched arrows, I put a small dab of glue at the front tip of the vane. No problems at all.

Comment

I have used both and prefer the WB when spot and stalk hunting. Nothing can go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ the TP Guru View Post
                                If money is tight, WB is ok. Otherwise, drop-aways have a huge advantage. They, along with the D-loop, have upped the ante for accuracy.
                                I've shot drop-aways and WB's and off the string and with D-loops and can't tell any difference in accuracy with any of the combinations(or its not noticeable).I do shoot out to 100yds regularly in practice. As far as the fletching wear I don't see it(been shooting a Biscuit 10yrs.) and the speed loss is 2-3fps.

Comment

Working...
                                X