No announcement yet.

Best single pin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the Trophy Ridge React-One. Easy to sight in, very acurate, and priced right.

Comment

hha but get the one with the wheel. you are able to be more precise to the yard with it

Comment

Originally posted by foot91james View Post
        hha but get the one with the wheel. you are able to be more precise to the yard with it

Yeah and it rattles a tad more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          Hha's are bad about rattling and over priced for no more than the features they have.

Montana Black Gold
          Sword
          Sure Loc
          CBE
          Spott Hogg
          All great choices. I personally own the top two and they are great sights. I want to try the trophy ridge react as well.

Comment

I was impressed by a vital gear single pin that my buddy and his dad shoot. Extremely bright pin and easy adjustments.

Shame they're out of business.

Comment

I feel like the most promising one is the react one pin by trophy ridge. I haven't tried it, but I do shoot the pursuit and if it is the same quality as that sight it will be a good one. Also I haven't heard bad reactions about the other trophy ridge react.

Comment

Looking at Cobra, Trophy Ridge, Truglo and PSE. Anybody have input on any of these?

Comment

Don't know if I'm shooting fast enough for the react 1. Mathews Reezen 6.5 65# at 26.5 DL

Comment

The problem i see is that with a single pin you constantly have to make movement to adjust. Is there one that you dont?

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
                      The problem i see is that with a single pin you constantly have to make movement to adjust. Is there one that you dont?
                      Set on 25 yds and you are good from 20 to 30. I won't shoot past 30.

Comment

Best single pin?

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post

Are you referring to a single, fixed pin ?( non-moveable )

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Looking at Cobra, Trophy Ridge, Truglo and PSE. Anybody have input on any of these?
                          I had excellent results with the TruGlo Range Rover.
                          A very good sight, for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                            I had excellent results with the TruGlo Range Rover.
                            A very good sight, for the price.
                            I've got 2 and for the money they work great.

Comment

I bought the Black Gold single pin this year and love it.

Comment

IMO Black Gold has the best single pin movable sight. I just received 2014 dealer info and they are coming out with a 3 new movables for 2014 and they look great.

Comment

Working...
                                X