Best single pin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best single pin?

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on single pins. Which do you think is the best and why and what everyone uses?

I haven't tried enough to say what's the best, but I just got an HHA and really like it. Adjustment is really easy and I love the single pin over my last multi pins. It's a much less obstructed view. Zeroing the HHA was very easy and the included range tapes are spot on once zeroed.

Comment

I was looking at the hha optimizer with the wheel or the spott Hogg tommy hog. Might have to give the hha the nod.

Comment

Hha .010, like the smaller diameter pin. Doesn't cover up target at longer distances.

Comment

Tommy was somewhat heavier. Built like a tank. Hha was alright but I sold it too for my current mBG ascent ambush. I like this one. I'm still not 100 percent sold on it. All 3 are good sights but I would give the edge to SH.

Comment

Don't forget cbe. They make a good sight.

Comment

I say CBE as well.

Comment

Had the hha but sold it and went with the trophy ridge 1 and I'm loving it. No brainier

Comment

Cbe are top notch, have awesome customer service and have a warranty that you can't beet. O and they are made right here in the USA!

Comment

I've used a few HHA models, and they were just OK to "me."

Best one I have used, IMO, was the BG Ascent Ambush.

There are also mid-priced alternatives from Trophy Ridge which I have used that I like.

Lots of choices out there for single fixed or sliders. Good luck in your decision

Comment

I shoot a Davis Archery "the system" single pin, Works great and built like a tank. I have a 4x lens for competition shooting, take the lens out for hunting. .01 pin with a UV light.

Comment

I have an Extreme Archery Ranger single pin on its way in the mail. I will post my impressions after shooting with it.

Comment

Hogg father single pin
                          Dovetail
                          .10 pin green
                          2" housing

Comment

Hha's are bad about rattling and over priced for no more than the features they have.

Montana Black Gold
                            Sword
                            Sure Loc
                            CBE
                            Spott Hogg

Comment

If you want a cheaper sight, I love my trophy ridge pursuit. Gets the job done for much less than the competition. Simple to use and very bright pin. Rheostat light is also included

Comment

Working...
                              X