Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Stabilizer? Stokerized hunter, b-stinger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking at a few bows. Mainly the new Elite Energy 32. What stabilizers are you guys loving. This will be for hunting only. More concerned with performance than what looks coolest. Thanks

I've fit the Elite 9" Stokerize on my Judge and I'm happy with it.

Comment

I like Bee Stingers. I shoot an 8" hunter on my Experience.

Comment

I just put a stokerized 8" hunter with the 5oz Saturn weight on my PSE revenge, like it thus far.

Comment

Is the 5oz weight better on the end or the rubber damper.

Comment

I shoot a 12" Pro Hunter with 10oz Disk B Stinger and love it. I can float my pin so much better now that I am using an actual stabilizer and not some wanna be stab lol. I would say B Stinger, But you forgot a neat stab and thats the Vendetta, that will be my next stab if I ever get a new one.

Comment

I just put it on over the weekend and shot it a couple dozen times. I liked the heavier weight to help offset the weight of my HHA sight. I didn't notice it being louder than when I had my windjammer on it.

Comment

Thanks. I'll take a look.

Comment

How about this Quad Rod? Anyone try that?

Comment

6.95?

I recommend you take your bow to an archery shop that will allow you to try a bunch of stabilizers. How the bow handles and where the forward weight causes the bow to tilt forward on release is really a personal choice.

Mine has the Doinker rubber end. I covered the smoked plastic with a tanned rattlesnake for something special.

I hunt mostly spot and stalk, and never had this long a stabilizer. It sometimes gets caught on the seat of my pickup since I generally toss the bow in the back without the case when I hunt. In the field it's not been an issue.

Comment

I have both and prefer the stinger . . . . . noticeable difference in stability for me

Comment

I ended up getting the Doinker platinum Hunter "10 in black. It looked pretty darn like what I'm wanting. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                        X