F&S tackles the WhiskerBuiscuit vs DropAway debate:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keep View Post
    you seen who's holding your bow? and you're concerned your rest is ugly?

Uhhhmmmm. Ok ya got me!
    Originally posted by oktx View Post
    That article is not completely true. I don't have to refletch my arrows because I use a WB.

Also, my WB is totally silent.

We have been trying to tell you this for years.

Depends on what arrow you use. Or you can doctor it up like Keep does. His is dead quiet.

Comment

there's 7 articles in a series on "common knowledge" that F&S did, this is one of them... the other 6 are good reads too.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/whitetail-365/2013/06/your-perfect-bow-part-1-does-brace-height-really-affect-forgiveness

this is the first one, there are links at the bottom of the article to the other 6 articles, including whisker vs fallaway

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Uhhhmmmm. Ok ya got me!

Depends on what arrow you use. Or you can doctor it up like Keep does. His is dead quiet.
        Mine has no mole skin. I have the correct arrow and vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by skrobo View Post
          there's 7 articles in a series on "common knowledge" that F&S did, this is one of them... the other 6 are good reads too.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/whitetail-365/2013/06/your-perfect-bow-part-1-does-brace-height-really-affect-forgiveness

this is the first one, there are links at the bottom of the article to the other 6 articles, including whisker vs fallaway

This is how I look at it. Now I give Shabow, Keep n Rocky hell about a WB. I consider them friends and it's just ribbing. Personally I tried it and hated it. But if I don't like it that doesn't mean you should not like it either. The way I see it is a bent over paper clip duck taped to your riser works for you that's the best rest on the market. To hell what other folks think.

Comment

Working...
          X