No announcement yet.

Vasectomy Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading this with a broke rib wasn't a good idea. And while I don't feel your pain yet, I'm sure I soon will as my wife is trying to talk me into this torture as well.

Comment

I had a buddy with similar results! Honestly I was washing my wife's new car (some how you got the better end on this part) the next day! I squatted heavy a week later and ran a 5k 8 days later.

Comment

Originally posted by Thayden2 View Post
        Reading this with a broke rib wasn't a good idea. And while I don't feel your pain yet, I'm sure I soon will as my wife is trying to talk me into this torture as well.
        Negotiate hard. I would have negotiated much harder if I had known what could happen.

Comment

Lol! I need to document mine and post it. It was quite the circus.

Comment

Sorry you had so much trouble. I rode 7 hours to Ruidodo the day after mine, went trout fishing on day 3 and played golf on day 4. No pain at all.

Comment

Vasectomy Season???

I'll take a big ole' bowl of tag soup for that one.

Comment

As I'm reading along about day 37;I'm picturing you laying in the shower, sucking your thumb in the fetal position. When you said "I curl up in the fetal position the rest of the day" I lost it. Great write up. However it doesn't help me with my plans to have this done this summer.

Comment

after hearing that, condoms are cheap enough and don't suck that bad.

Comment

Hilarious. Well done. Sorry about your nut man, sounds awful.

Comment

Awesome! I am getting clipped at the end of the month. Thanks

Comment

Funny $&!* I spit coffee all over the screen. Wife took care of this problem thank god.

Comment

I too have had the big V some years ago and it went pretty well. It's still hard to read stories like the one posted by the OP though. I get a little twinge in my sack just thinking about someone having to deal with a bad tie off.

Comment

I think you win the TBH record for most uses of the word “sack” in one post. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My coworkers are trying to figure out what I am laughing about. Great story!

Comment

Last line of the story had me doubled over in my chair at the office, nicely done sir. Hope your wedding tackle is back in top form ASAP

Comment

Working...
                                X