No announcement yet.

2017 Lake Grapevine Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 bobcat around noon, that's it so far. Primetime is here...!! It sure is hot.
    Last edited by Double-AA; 11-05-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

How many are hunting the vine from a tree stand?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I climbed up about 4pm today. As soon as I sat down, a doe jumped up about 35 yards away. That was all I saw. This is probably the first time I've deer hunted in 90+ degree weather.

Comment

Too darn hot. Can't wait till mid week it's gonna be chilly!

Comment

Should be a great week to get out! I'm going all day Thursday

Comment

OH YEA........Got re-drawn..........Darn...I haven't scouted thisyear.did not think I had a chance since I got drawn last year. I guess will will have to walk out into the woods. Shoot the monster that walks by at 20 yards and haul him out...)

Im going to hunt Monday through Thursday, rain permitting, next week. I will be out and about if anyone needs help pulling one out. I have a cart and live on the lake. 10 minutes from 377 parking. Gary 817-538-0546 godum02@yahoo.com
              Last edited by godum; 11-07-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Awesome gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by godum View Post
                  OH YEA........Got re-drawn..........Darn...I haven't scouted thisyear.did not think I had a chance since I got drawn last year. I guess will will have to walk out into the woods. Shoot the monster that walks by at 20 yards and haul him out...)

Im going to hunt Monday through Thursday, rain permitting, next week. I will be out and about if anyone needs help pulling one out. I have a cart and live on the lake. 10 minutes from 377 parking. Gary 817-538-0546 godum02@yahoo.com
                  I'll be out the next couple day and will give you a shout WHEN i need help

Comment

Any of you seen any ducks on LG?

Comment

There are non ducks on grapevine, lol

Comment

I saw some when I threw some bread out. Limited out pretty quick that way with my .410 shooting lead shot, from the bank. That homeowner sure wasn’t happy that I was standing in his back yard and I’m sure his kids were mortified but by golly, you can’t tell me those ducks weren’t asking for it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                          I saw some when I threw some bread out. Limited out pretty quick that way with my .410 shooting lead shot, from the bank. That homeowner sure wasn’t happy that I was standing in his back yard and I’m sure his kids were mortified but by golly, you can’t tell me those ducks weren’t asking for it!!!
                          Now that is funny!

Comment

I saw zero deer this morning. 1 squirrel. Yay!

Comment

Grapevine can be rough!

Comment

Saw a bunch of good hog signs. Saw a buck but he was out of range. Hoping I'll be able to get out next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X