Lone Star Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Law

Lol!!!! The crab guy at end of show said now you see why I smoke after his mom rode up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw that. Had the game warden laughing

Comment

Originally posted by BigCntry View Post
      Lol!!!! The crab guy at end of show said now you see why I smoke after his mom rode up.

That was wonderful.

Comment

That was funny. I like that show.

Skinny

Comment

Comment

Haha that ole boys Mom seemed like a hand full.

Comment

I must be a week behind. I watched a episode that had your typical east Texas mountain lion sighting.

Comment

Say a prayer of thanks that your Mom is not like that.

Comment

Mama bear wasn’t playing!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    I must be a week behind. I watched a episode that had your typical east Texas mountain lion sighting.
                    Yep that was last week.

Comment

Good show. I bet she got a little bit of his ***** when he came home.

Not sure I would have got the turtle out from under the tool box the way he did.

Comment

Mama should have paid his fine. Next time she sees him will be behind bars

Comment

Love that show. My daughter loves it too. One of the few shows we can all sit and watch together on a Sunday evening.

We usually catch North Woods Law that comes on before it. Them folks got some weird laws up there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCntry View Post

This had me rolling last night!

Comment

I've just started watching the show and am really enjoying it. The GW's sure seem pretty lenient though. Just last night, the crab guy, didn't get a ticket for the pot or taken to jail, and now he has a warrant. The couple with the undersized fish, he could have written the man 4 tickets, instead only wrote 2 or 3. These are just the most recent examples. It seems like on every episode, the GW are giving offenders breaks left and right.

Also, why are the shows so heavy on east and gulf areas of Texas? I've only seen maybe 3 or 4 clips of anything west of Austin.

Comment

Working...
                              X