Bow Fishing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
    the AMS bottle reel is great for large fish i prefer the muzzy or the zebco 808 the bottle can be a little slow for fast shooting and seems to get knotts for a lot of repeat shooting, but you cannot beat it for 20 pound fish,where are you at i will P.M you on some good spots. any low poundage bow will work 35 pounds or less to 20 pounds,i shoot a recurve at 40 and love it the P.S.E. OR BARNETT have great bowfishing choices i have one of each for geusts,do not scrimp on your arrows or your line,use a slider on your arrows always press release button.lots of fun.
    I live in mathis by lake corpus christi, ill mainly be using it to gather cow nose rays out in the bay for shark fishing this summer. Ill also be practicing on the gars that hang out in lights on my neighbors pier.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Long View Post
      Thanks for the info! Supposedly these PSE mudd dawg bows are designed for snap shooting similar to a recurve. Only reason i didnt go recurve is the shorter style bow will be a lot more convenient in the boat ill be in.
      That is a good move! I have half a dozen recurves rigged up and that's the one thing that is always an issue if there are multiple people shooting off a deck if it has a rail... It's not a problem for me, but many folks that I take that aren't used to shooting over a rail are always whackin' the rail with the bottom limb or whack each other... Good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        That is a good move! I have half a dozen recurves rigged up and that's the one thing that is always an issue if there are multiple people shooting off a deck if it has a rail... It's not a problem for me, but many folks that I take that aren't used to shooting over a rail are always whackin' the rail with the bottom limb or whack each other... Good for you!
        Maaaaan that would make me cringe listening to the smack of a limb on something lol

Comment

Working...
        X