Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a nice bunch of points Steve.

Comment

Few neat finds in there Steve! Thanks for the update.

Comment

I love that skinner! I have one floating around somewhere, haven't seen it in years. Found it outside of Enchanted Rock early-mid 80's and have used it on a rabbit many moons ago.

Nice finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the orange Nolan or Wells, you should dig more often!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernCamo View Post
            I love the orange Nolan or Wells, you should dig more often!
            I probably should...... Now the real question... why is there a massive 8pt in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              I probably should...... Now the real question... why is there a massive 8pt in your avatar?
              Who doesn't like a big 8pt?

Comment

Been looking on our place but haven't found anything this year. Cochino runs through and have been pulling tons of petrified with the kids but no facts yet. Got a lot of catching up to do on this thread and maybe I'll pick up some tips on how to better locate.

Comment

The big knife is cool..and an almost perfect scotty!!

Comment

What a great thread. Def got me started on looking for artifacts!

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

Steve the paleo in post 2717 do you have any side pics of that? Did you ever try to type that one?

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
                          Steve the paleo in post 2717 do you have any side pics of that? Did you ever try to type that one?
                          I dont have any handy but I will dig it out in a couple days and get side shots. Also of the other side. the flaking is better on the other side and shows the midland like treatment. I meant to post both sides and just now realized i didnt. Its too thick to be classic Midland but may b levi/Midland.

Comment

I thought you might like that.
                            I just ran through 55 pages of some really nice artifacts and a ton of knowledge!

I am really looking forward to picking your brain on our current situation.

Comment

This is a fun thread. ill start back posting on it.

Comment

This is a fun thread. ill start back posting on it.
                                Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X