Tell me about Mission bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about Mission bows

My son is getting into archery at 14. Bow shop guy is promoting a Mission bow with a FIT cam, supposedly adjustable for draw length over a huge range. Anyone have experience here? I'm still shooting a 2000 Q2...

I got a mission bow in 2006 around when they first came out. It is still the only bow I shoot and has worked great. I would have no problem buying another. It is a Mathews company and while I could be wrong, I get the sense that their new bows are essentially using Mathews technology from a year or two earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great bows. Made by Mathews. Just a lower grade of Mathews. Nothing wrong with them.

Comment

That's what we started my son out with.

Comment

My sons started with them at 13 and are still shooting them at 19. Just adjust draw weight and length as they grow. Nothing to it

Comment

Missions is Mathews, Diamond to Bowtech. Same company but not the latest and greatest tech.

Comment

Missions are great bows. Made by Matthews. Been shootin mine 5 years. Can't go wrong with mission

Comment

Good bows. We have two of them.

Comment

There is a Diamond Infinite Edge in the Classifieds for $150. May want to swap out the pink strings but that would be a awesome starter bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My nephew loves his Craze.

Comment

My son shoots a mission craze. It’s a great bow and has tons of flexiability. And it’s a killing machine.......very quite and easy to set up.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        My son shoots a mission craze. It’s a great bow and has tons of flexiability. And it’s a killing machine.......very quite and easy to set up.

Rwc
                        agree on the Craze...

my has one and has shot several pigs, deer and turkey with it. I got him a Z7 from here in the classifieds and he has already shot a turkey with it.

Probably will put the Craze in the classifieds for sale. It is hunt ready and dialed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                          My son is getting into archery at 14. Bow shop guy is promoting a Mission bow with a FIT cam, supposedly adjustable for draw length over a huge range. Anyone have experience here? I'm still shooting a 2000 Q2...
                          Plenty of bows on the market. I would say that you probably cannot go wrong with purchasing a Mission bow for him. He can grow with the bow.....My example for you.....I purchased the Mission UX2 for my son when he was ten due to the adjustments on the bow. 35lb -70lb / adjustable drawlength, etc. by age 11 he was shooting javelina. By age 12 he was shooting hogs....by age 13 he had taken his first two deer with that bow. Each of those first couple of seasons we had to increase the poundage and draw length. He is 21 now and still shoots that bow. He shoots one deer per year just because his time is limited due to College. When he graduates it will be time for a new bow. By the way, I shot the Q2 for 11 years. Loved that bow.

Comment

I been shooting a mission venture for 5 years. I love it!

Comment

Mission venture here since 2012, great bow.

Comment

Working...
                              X