Hunting site or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting site or

It seems over thebyears, this place is getting more and more away from hunting and more of "current events and politics." Something must be happening to this world, as I just had to leave one of my kid's house when I noticed a Beto sign in his yard.

On a side note, this is about the best pic Inhad on camera today.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Yep

Nice buck

Comment

Good looking buck. So you left the house of one of your natural born children because of a political sign in their yard?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBevo View Post
        Good looking buck. So you left the house of one of your natural born children because of a political sign in their yard?
        I was already leaving, but did comment about it with laughter. Don't know what I am going to do with him. Actially, its his spouse that has got him all screwed up in the mind. Well that and going to college in Bostin and then law school in California.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
          I was already leaving, but did comment about it with laughter. Don't know what I am going to do with him. Actially, its his spouse that has got him all screwed up in the mind. Well that and going to college in Bostin and then law school in California.

Prayers sent!

Comment

Looks like a snowflake buck to me

Comment

Gotcha. Have a buddy whose wife is the same way. Prayers sent!!

Comment

I was going to ask if there was a crazy lib in the equation.
                Man has to be stronger than the lib wife regardless how stupid she is.
                A beto sign in the yard is a big hell no

Comment

We have one of those amoung our kids too...of course she does live in Austin and did go to that school there....oh well three out of four is not bad.

Comment

Nice buck! However, you may notice that he is leaning to his Left!

Comment

Go back over and just start loading their stuff in your truck. When they as what you are doing just tell them they support a burglar so you too will be supported taking their stuff

Comment

Thats a big pig.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                          nice buck! However, you may notice that he is leaning to his left!

now that's funny!

Comment

Working...
                          X