Double Disk Cooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stan,

I've never put a lip on any of my discadas and never had an issue of needing one.

Benny

Comment

Originally posted by PBFrijoles View Post
      Stan,

I've never put a lip on any of my discadas and never had an issue of needing one.

Benny
      To me, a lip would be cumbersome because you would have to pick up the hot disc and pour the contents out. Without the lip you just put your pan or bowl underneath thr edge and push whatever you are cooking out. To each their own and the double disc is definitely a cool idea for mass cooking.

Comment

Looks good to me

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Just curious, why weld them together?

Comment

What if you put a hinge instead of weld where the two join. I bet you could do some really good stir fry veggies. Just close and shake. I do see a lot of good eatting coming from this.

Comment

where do you find the disc blades without the shank hole already cut? business name/website

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                  What if you put a hinge instead of weld where the two join. I bet you could do some really good stir fry veggies. Just close and shake. I do see a lot of good eatting coming from this.
                  That bad boy is going to be heavy. I wouldn't want to shake 2 hot discs

Comment

Originally posted by Phi Phi Hunter View Post
                    where do you find the disc blades without the shank hole already cut? business name/website
                    I get mine from Landford in Austin. 22" and 24" uncut

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                      To heavy for a hinge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jermdog01 View Post
                        Just curious, why weld them together?
                        Because I thought it would work better, be more stable, and be different.. and I could

Comment

Disk blades

Originally posted by PBFrijoles View Post
                          I get mine from Landford in Austin. 22" and 24" uncut
                          I got mine from the scrap metel recycler they had a few complete plows someone had scrapped just carried my tools in with me and took them off they have holes but for 30 cents a pound its worth the extra work to fill the holes.

Comment

Gotcha

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                            Because I thought it would work better, be more stable, and be different.. and I could
                            Thats usually my excuse too, because I CAN.

Comment

Working...
                            X