No announcement yet.

2017 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameras showed that the bucks are grouped back up and coming to the feed again. Heavy deer movement the 4 days before I was here, didn't see anything all day yesterday. Going to feed heavy before I leave today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
      Ran cams last night when O got to camp and am seeing little daytime activity. Sat a small foot plot (food plot has been hammered to the ground) this morning and saw nothing.

Bugged out and am heading back ahead of the slick stuff.
      Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
      Cameras showed that the bucks are grouped back up and coming to the feed again. Heavy deer movement the 4 days before I was here, didn't see anything all day yesterday. Going to feed heavy before I leave today.

Same here, Bucks bachelored up and most feeding at night. The deer are HUNGRY for sure. Tried some alfalfa square bales and they’re eating it nightly. Poured corn on it and in it to get them to try it and they took to it. I won’t be able to go back until the 8th and 9th. I’m hoping they’re coming in the daytime by then.

Comment

Has anyone started a new thread? Went up this weekend and took 2 tons of 16% protein with me.

Comment

Daniel is falling down on the job....

Comment

Looks like someone made a new one!

Comment

Working...
            X