Sixsite Gear...Vet Owned....Thumbs Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sixsite Gear...Vet Owned....Thumbs Up

In looking around the web and searching out veteran owned businesses in particular, I have seen sixsite gear but haven't really researched it any. But I now give it two big thumbs up. I went to Hunter's Extraveganza yesterday in Fort Worth. Sixsite had a big booth there with a lot of gear. I tried on a couple of coats and was blown away. There is nothing quieter on the market. Period. I have some Firstlite stuff that is quieter than anything I had seen until yesterday. Some of the "small things" like a range finder clip/ring in addition to being so quiet impressed me. Sixsite was founded by and is owned by a former Navy SEAL, 100% American made, and has a 100% money back guarantee. Heck they even have 0% financing available. I met the founder/owner, Stephen Holley. He's just as down to earth and approachable as anyone you could meet. To say that I was impressed with the gear and the owner would be an understatement. Check em out and support a vet and American made gear!

Stephen is a stand up dude and big bow hunter as well. Couldn't meet a nicer guy.

Comment

I had the pleasure of speaking with Stephen and Travis from SIXSITE a couple times and they're great guys. Was really nice getting to see some solid people behind a high quality company. And for being made in USA their prices are really good

Comment

I've known Stephen since he was a wee one. He now lives in my neighborhood and his kids go to school with my youngest and he is ALWAYS investing in his kids and those around him. The Holleys are special people and are salt of the earth.

I own quite a bit of Sixsite gear and am excited to see what his company will grow into. His passion for the outdoors is undeniable and he's not one who's looking for the next biggest animal. He just wants to be in the woods. And, no, I'm not a paid spokesman...just a guy who believes in Stephen.

Comment

Not only American made, but based in Dallas. It's always nice to support a Texas company

Comment

My dad bought A LOT of his stuff when we saw their booth in Dallas at the NRA convention, he loves it. I definitely support an American company and vet owned at that, hopefully his company takes off for him I’d like to see some new patterns and more adventure style stuff.

Comment

Designed, tested and approved by Navy Seals, our full line of intuitive hunting gear is ready for anything Mother Nature throws at you.

Comment

Wow, those are some expensive hunting clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dam.....my duffle bag would be about 60lbs lighter if i bought that stuff. Glad I'm a cabelas class guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post

No different than Sitka, First Lite or any of the other technical hunting gear

Comment

Wish they were in a store or somewhere too see them in person (couldnt make the hunting shows)

Comment

I won a Sixsite Gunnison Soft Shell at the Full Draw Film Tour at Cinnamon Creek. I havent work it in the field yet but it seems to be high quality materials and it has a well thought out design!

Comment

Awesome. I wish them the best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post

I'm definitely not a hunting clothing snob but you absolutely get what you pay for...at least with outer layer stuff. I'll be the first to say that I have Redhead, whatever Academy changed their stuff to in the recent past, and anything else that just simply works. BUT for coats, insulated clothing, etc. you without a doubt get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
                            X