Which Side x side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Side x side

Looking for opinions on side x sides. Its primarily going to be used for duck hunting on a lease and doing a little work around the house.
    Have narrowed it down to a ranger crew 900, honda pioneer 1000-5 or possibly a mule pro fxt.

I’ve had a Polaris Ranger 570 Crew and bow have a Mule Pro FXT.

Love the Mule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kawasaki mule pro fxt here. Owned a few polaris utvs, really liking this mule. Look at transmission issues on the Honda’s.

Comment

How are the mules on noise and leg room?

Comment

Plenty of leg room and not as loud as a ranger on the mule fxt. Love mine and we put it through hell but a lift is a must imo.

Comment

Mule Pro FXT, quiet and plenty of leg room

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
              Kawasaki mule pro fxt here. Owned a few polaris utvs, really liking this mule. Look at transmission issues on the Honda’s.
              Transmission issues on the Honda are user induced. Follow the owners manual and it’s the best transmission available

Comment

Love my Mule pro FXR.

Comment

I’d go with the mule pro. We have 2 and love them

Comment

The mule seems to get very high praise everywhere I look.

Comment

Mule, we just sold our polaris and got a mule fxt and it's been night and day to us. The Mule is so quiet and smooth.

Comment

No comparison. Kawasaki all the way. And, I am a Yamaha guy.

Comment

Mule Pro FXT will out last all of them. They’re incredible.

Comment

Outside of the price tag, anyone have any experience with the Can Am Defenders? Mule Pro FXT is solid. These are the two at the top of my list. We'll see what the market is like when I'm ready to buy in a year or so.

Comment

If I was going to get one it would be one with a chain or driveshaft. No more belt drives for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X