No announcement yet.

Heart Attack Symptoms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have high stress/anxiety, BP meds often times won't work effectively. I think they fefer to it as breakthrough hypertension. I had a full panel along with an MRI test with dye. Fortunately everything was clear. I've had to learn breathing techniques to help me relax and reduce my anxiety. It's amazing how proper breathing will reduce your BP and heart rate. Good luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      Really should have read further into thread... I'm in the hospital now waiting on an echo and a stress test. I thought I understood that EKG was normal but Dr just told me no that it is abnormal so they are admitting me to have a cardiologist do further testing. Looks like I'm in for a stay tonight
      It was weird. I opened it to the bottom and then more pages and replies posted after I sent my reply.

Glad you went! You made the best decision . Good luck

Comment

Praying for you.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

First time we've had a live heart attach thread. Glad you went in.

Comment

Josh I don't believe that I know you but we are neighbors. If you need anything during this time please let me know.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
              First time we've had a live heart attach thread. Glad you went in.

You are right!

Comment

Glad you are getting checked out. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent for you.

Comment

Tell them you want something for your anxiety. I would be that has a lot to do with that elevated BP. I hate doctors as well and started thinking I had an issue and my BP went through the roof because I would work myself up so bad. Highest it ever was was 180/114 and I am only 32. I went to the doctor and they of course threw me on BP meds immediately and I have now started taking the minimum dose because Id prefer not to get started on these this young for the rest of my life. My BP is now always perfect unless I work myself up then I can make it go nuts. You are prob like me and HATE being there and believe it or not that can really get that BP extremely elevated. Best of luck to you. Keep us posted.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

You may have saved your own life today by going to the ER. I would just say try to relax and trust that they can get you on the road to recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent.
                            Glad you went the Doctor.

Comment

How many Medical Doctors do we have here??? That's the folks you need to talk to not those that slept in a Motel 6....
                              Last edited by Mike Murphey; 04-30-2019, 01:39 PM. Reason: delete

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X