No announcement yet.

Suppressors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running a AAC SD 762 and it has done all I have asked. I'm happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by gmj View Post
      So is the 99$ rimfire suppresser any good? Yeah it’s only 99$ but after a 200$ tax stamp you got 300 in it. If it’s not very good I would rather have 500$ in a good rimfire one and be happy with it. Not something you can trade out for a better one. I would rather spend more once and be done with it. But if it’s a good one I might be persuaded to go ahead and jump in while it’s 99$.
      Looks good, but I do not like the offset design for a rimfire as almost all rimfire suppressors are small enough to use with factory sights anyway.

Comment

So is the 99$ rimfire suppresser any good? Yeah it’s only 99$ but after a 200$ tax stamp you got 300 in it. If it’s not very good I would rather have 500$ in a good rimfire one and be happy with it. Not something you can trade out for a better one. I would rather spend more once and be done with it. But if it’s a good one I might be persuaded to go ahead and jump in while it’s 99$.
        Been seeing a bunch of mixed reviews on it.

Comment

Not sure if I like the shape of the osprey.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Anyone have any experience with the Q Thunder Chicken?
            No but I would support them 100%. I was fortunate enough to meet with the founder, and got to pick his brain for a day. The next gun I buy will be Q's Fix, with a Q suppressor on it. My el camino is almost of of jail!

Jason Slocum

Comment

Suppressors

My brother in law has one and he’s pretty underwhelmed with it. He didn’t state specifics but said he wouldn’t buy again.

ON EDIT: I thought you were talking about the $99 Rebel Silencers 22 rimfire can. I see the discussion is about the Osprey Micro rimfire can. I don’t have any experience with it but do have a Osprey 45 can and am ok with it. The only issue I’ve had just recently popped up with the ratchet mechanism that lets you turn the can to the correct orientation has started slipping a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Mike D; 01-19-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X