Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another GREAT TBH member gone too soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
    I keep reading in disbelief.
    A fond memory i will charish is cleaning pigs together at the Hilton. She was filling ice chest for friends that needed the food.
    I am happy that i was able to make some very memorable memories, but sad it took me so long before i meet her.
    RIP my friend
    Will you be there Saturday brother? Would love to see you again...

Comment

Definently a kind soul who will be missed by all.

Comment

Prayers up for comfort Deb's family and friends.
        RIP Deb.

Comment

Gary called me this morning with the terrible news of Debs passing.I've spent all day trying to find the right thing to post,but I think what's been posted speaks volumes about her.I got to share several,sadly not near enough,campfires with her at the Hilton.She will be missed.I'll be at the Hilton Saturday.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I had no idea she was hurting. I can't believe this.
            X2... I've been looking back through her post, can't find one where she is complaining or even hinting at an ailment. What I did see and remember was a very caring individual. She will be missed.

Comment

I know we are all hurting. Deb taught me that before you can love someone you have to love yourself first. Hold on to the love that Deb taught us and breathe. There's many questions we are asking like WHY she was taken from us too soon. The lord needed another angel to watch over us is all I can figure. Deb will live on in our hearts and souls. We will get thru this together.

Comment

[quoteHelpful Not Helpful
                John 13:13-17 ESV

You call me Teacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you also should do just as I have done to you. Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.

][/quote]

Deb has washed many a feet here. She was always a reflection of what is good. I just wish I would have told her I loved her more often. The past couple months we were talking more again. I have a giant hole in my heart that will never be filled...

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                  Deb was a huge part of what we do at the Hogboy Hilton. Anyone wanting to celebrate her life is welcome to come out Saturday and join us. Give me some feedback and we'll plan accordingly.
                  Gary I will be late in the afternoon when I get home from Dallas but I am going to do my best to come out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                    Gary I will be late in the afternoon when I get home from Dallas but I am going to do my best to come out that way.
                    Drive safe brother!

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
                      I know we are all hurting. Deb taught me that before you can love someone you have to love yourself first. Hold on to the love that Deb taught us and breathe. There's many questions we are asking like WHY she was taken from us too soon. The lord needed another angel to watch over us is all I can figure. Deb will live on in our hearts and souls. We will get thru this together.
                      Ben you are so right. She seemed to know how to do the small things that really counted, like sending emails and text on my birthday and every holiday you could count on receiving a friendly text or email from a very personal lady.
                      Heaven is a better place with her there.

Comment

Prayers up.. RIP.

Comment

I am truly saddened by this, she was a truly good hearted Lady, my thoughts and prayers go to her family. Lord we ask you to comfort her family and friends, and though our hearts are heavy with sorrow, we know that you have called this angel home to help watch over us. RIP Debbie.

Comment

RIP. I never met her, but I am amazed by the outpouring here.

Comment

Through the past few years Max, Robert and I took Deb bowfishing quite a few times. She was definitely a trooper. She always kicked in for gas, helped with whatever needed doing and best of all never complained about my skills as boat captain. lol She fit right in and we always had a good time. We are gonna miss her but we won't forget her.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                                Deb was a huge part of what we do at the Hogboy Hilton. Anyone wanting to celebrate her life is welcome to come out Saturday and join us. Give me some feedback and we'll plan accordingly.
                                I will do my best to get there from Odessa. Can you pm me some directions or a contact number?

Comment

Working...
                                X