Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A word of thanx to THE keyboard warriors!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A word of thanx to THE keyboard warriors!!!

Just wanted to say I'm deeply moved and grateful to Y'all for helping my cause! The satellite company was so overwhelmed they magically found me an installer /technician for the next morning!! His name is Shawn Moore out of Gladewater just a few minutes away!! Very knowledgeable and very professional and he was actually looking for an install to go to as he only had one to do in the afternoon. You know Dish and Hughes are the same company and all of them use the same install companies much like the trucking industry does. So if you want top notch he's well worth requesting!! Feeling so blessed today - we estimate we lost a few thousand on this and I logged in over 12 hours on the phone as well as two tennis rackets in little bitty pieces! At least she didn't use em on me!! Found out I have never had high speed internet for all these years as the Dish installers made a 55' run into 130' causing a degraded signal and the Hughes installer pointed his dish straight at a tree by putting it on the wrong end of the house so he could tap into the mess Dish left. Tech told me my modem hadn't updated since March of 2017 and finally lost the ability to speak the language. Here's the mess from Dish I still have to figure out - all this just to have sat tv?!?! Feeling SOOOOO! much better and owe it to Y'ALL Thank you for saving my business!! GOD BLESS each and every one of y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0924.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	25152285

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0923.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	25152286

That mess actually starts at the nearest pole then goes 35' to the right does a few loopdy loops then travels the same 35' left doing some more loopdy loops then goes 55' down the front porch across the front door entry and around the bay windows before entering the house. The new dish enters the house only 25' from the other end of the house and straight up to the roof - easy peasy with a clear line of sight to the sat.

Comment

I missed the thread, when I clicked on it it was gone. Was wondering what happened. Glad you got it all worked out, that kind of stuff drives me nuts!

Comment

Working...
      X