How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
    Headed to Turks and Caicos Saturday, have a Bonefish and Tarpon trip lined up for Monday. Will be taking my 8wt and I just finished this 10wt build for the bigger stuff...

Paired it with the Behemoth, serious drag!
    Good looking build

Comment

Originally posted by austinRecurve View Post
      Momma and cubs in my fishing hole.
      Who's fishing hole????

Comment

we are heading to colorado, Loveland specifically, end of june for a softball tournament and i would like to take my son on a ff trip in the area. Thinking about maybe booking a guide to fish inside rocky mtn park. Any suggestions for guides in that area or other areas to fish around there? I was thinking rocky mtn would be good so he could also take in the sites.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          we are heading to colorado, Loveland specifically, end of june for a softball tournament and i would like to take my son on a ff trip in the area. Thinking about maybe booking a guide to fish inside rocky mtn park. Any suggestions for guides in that area or other areas to fish around there? I was thinking rocky mtn would be good so he could also take in the sites.
          I've fished the Big Thompson River inside the park DIY. Here's a good fly shop/guide service http://www.kirksflyshop.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            I've fished the Big Thompson River inside the park DIY. Here's a good fly shop/guide service http://www.kirksflyshop.com/
            x2^

Kirk's has some private water outside the park that's better fishing. No crowds, bigger fish.... Worth the $ to book a trip with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              x2^

Kirk's has some private water outside the park that's better fishing. No crowds, bigger fish.... Worth the $ to book a trip with them.

Thanks guys I saw their web site and started to book but thought I’d get some advice here first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fly fisherman here. Packed and heading to Kamalame Cay tomorrow for 7 days and have some trips booked with a guide. Going to fish for bones all over Andros. Flight leaves in 5 hours and 30 minutes and I can't sleep I'm so excited! I'll share a report probably in another discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone fished with StoneFly Outfitters Inn and Lodge out of SW Montana? I'm thinking about booking in August because of the good snow pack, everyone I've talked to up there says August will be great this year. Lots and lots of browns up that way

Comment

A little late, but kicked off Sumner last weekend!

About 30 of these

Off just this

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

About 30 of these

Off just this

I need to get my flyrod out and throw one of those lady bugs you made me! Those are deadly!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

About 30 of these

Off just this

More fun than what most people think

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                          I need to get my flyrod out and throw one of those lady bugs you made me! Those are deadly!
                          This seems to be the perfect time of year for that pattern for me in my neck of the woods. I literally used that one fly all evening and plucked it out over 2 dozen fish.

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          More fun than what most people think
                          I find it hard to stop. Lack of daylight is what ends it for me. And if the little ones are biting... you know the big bulls are somewhere ready to pounce. Just a lot of fun.

Probably going to head back out again this evening.

Comment

Dagnabbit... look what happened!

Comment

Pulled out the gurgler hoping for some bigger mouths. Cought a few juvenile bass... was alot of fun!

Comment

That's something I would like to try.

Comment

Working...
                                X