Kel Tec PMR30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kel Tec PMR30

Anyone on the green screen had any experience with this particular pistola? I’ve found one and am very tempted to give it a try unless I hear of some really bad, real life reviews from you guys/gals. Help me out folks....

I’ve had one for a couple of years. Have somewhere upwards of 500 rounds through it. I’ve not even cleaned it and have had zero malfunctions. I’m trying to find it’s stopping point but have yet to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kygunco had them on sale during Black Friday for under $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have had one for a number of years. Lightest thing imaginable prior to loading..! My thumbs wear out after about 25 rounds in the mag, but it is a blast to shoot, every tin can in sight needs to fear for its life.

Comment

Under $300 would be a great deal, most I have seen were about $400.

Comment

I bought one from another TBHer. Fun little gun to shoot.

Comment

I’ve got other .22 mags but I’m thinking this could be a interesting addition to my arsenal if they are as reliable as the reviews I’ve seen so far.

Comment

Great little gun. I love mine!

Comment

Love mine. Great shooter and no issues. If you shoot it in low light it will have about a six inch flame out the barrel. I carry it a lot when I am hunting because its so light.

Comment

Fixed sights and mine are off a bit. Plan to send it in to see if it can be corrected. As said, fun to shoot! Things are crazy loud too!

Comment

I have 2 and love them (wife waned her own)

Comment

Working...
                      X