Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    I write checks. No problems yet.
    I got behind someone at Walmart paying with a check the other day. Not to be outdone, I tried to pay with some beads and two beaver pelts.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      I park way out as I always need the exercise it's amazing though how many times I come back out of the store and there will somebody parked right next to me when there are 30-40 empty spaces around me.
      Ain't that the truth

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife's last car payment is next month.
        So of course to make sure we're not done paying for it someone backed into her front quarter panel in a parking lot. Im hoping it can be repaired paintless as paint still looks good but in not sure.

I feel your pain.it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
          Where can I get a rub down rail? Asking for a friend.

I’ve got cash.
          Probably have to make one

Friend's dad when I was in high school had a seismograph company, all the pickups had a rail that started at front bumper, went up over wheel openings and back down and tied into rear bumped

Heavy duty step rails would probably work also

Comment

Cash, no, I traded for a bow.

Comment

Next time use a credit card. That's why this happened. You know better that this..shame on you.

Comment

Just noticed the other day that my front license plate bracket is broken and some paint knocked off my front license plate from someone barely backing into it.

Aggravating

Comment

I’m in a big dilemma right now. I’m about to go in to the store but I’m not sure if I should use cash, credit, or write a check. I’m parked up close and the car next to me has an old Obama bumper sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    And I'm sorry about that Bobby, but I was in a hurry. Did you get that note I left ...........
                    I witnessed the whole thing and removed your original note. I totally rewrote it and changed it into a love note.

Comment

I bet this sounded really good in your head before you posted it

Comment

Well I use credit and haven’t had that stop people hitting me. It sucks and so good uninsured motorist claim is the only way. Sucks to pay 250 for something you should have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Took the wife to the hospital last year. Cane out to a note on the windshield. Older lady backed into my wife's car. Checked the damage and pretty much ripped off her rear bumper. Lady approached apologizing. I had it checked out at a local repair shop and contacted the lady. She paid cash for the damages.

Comment

I just bought a soda water with 4 quarters and a dime. When I got to my truck they was a fat man walked into my receiver hitch. He hollered at me. I won’t never use quarters again.

Comment

I'm to poor to have any cash. And don't have any credit. What was I supposed to do? So I left an IOU with Goldeneagle's name on it.

Comment

Good thang you didn't use pesos

Comment

Working...
                                X