Buc-ee’s In El Campo sold out to Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    So what is dirty? The restrooms? Is that what y'all are referencing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Everything, bathrooms, floors, food service area and the people that work there.

Comment

Man I love stripes from my days in Lubbock. Still stop in there for a taco whenever I see one out west. Never noticed them being dirty, but it’s unfair to compare it to bucess lol.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        All the Stripes I've been in, in west Texas have been filthy.
        Any strips from San Antonio on south has a filthy restrooms, P smell and a trash can full of poo paper next to the toilet and greasy floors
        most are just plane nasty

“I doubt Stripes has a company policy to keep all of them dirty. Lol.”

Buc-ees at least has a policy to have clean lavatories
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-06-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Everything, bathrooms, floors, food service area and the people that work there.
          If they can’t keep the employees clean or the employees can’t keep parts of the store you can see clean just imagine the parts of the kitchen you can’t see. Gross

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
            Any strips from San Antonio on south has a filthy restrooms, P smell and a trash can full of poo paper next to the toilet and greasy floors
            most are just plane nasty

“I doubt Stripes has a company policy to keep all of them dirty. Lol.”

Buc-ees at least has a policy to have clean lavatories
            Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
            If they can’t keep the employees clean or the employees can’t keep parts of the store you can see clean just imagine the parts of the kitchen you can’t see. Gross
            So it's not just me? Hmmm? I won't eat anything that they fix there. Only prepackaged.

Comment

The stripes around here seem dirty from the parking lot, to the floors inside, to the counters, to
              The workers. Buccees here in Richmond is spotless clean, inside and out, and the staff are very friendly and well kept. I hope this buccees doesn’t change to stripes!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                Hey, I went into their brand stripes Store on fM 2920, it was clean. Month later not clean, and the restroom stunk like year old pi$$*.
                I’ve seen that with the local Stripes stores here as well. Seemed like they started well and went downhill fast

Comment

Buc-ee’s In El Campo sold out to Stripes

That sucks as I stop there coming and going to the ranch 15-20 times a year. Just left 10 minutes ago and won’t be going back. Just have to wait 20 minutes longer to get to EL Campo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The stripes in Brownwood is disgusting and 2/3 of the gas pumps don't work when you go there. Guess we keep stopping out of habit!

Comment

The only thing good I have to say about Stripes is their coffee isn't half bad. But good Lord is their price for ice higher than a cat's back. They wanted $4.99/bag for ice in Mason.

Comment

There are a few Stripes in BCS one of em is the Old Chicks which was a knock-off bucees. As soon as it turned over to stripes it went to heck. They do have great and affordable tacos but the restrooms are now on par with every other gas station. I appreciate a clean place to sit when nature calls

Comment

I can report the restrooms are still clean as of Sunday afternoon but I suspect it will soon become filthy like most Stripes I have been too. I was disappointed to see that change of ownership in EC.

Comment

Knowing how the Stripes store on the south side of town is, I was extremely disappointed to see that Buc-Ees sold the north side store to Stripes. I've been in there a few times and, at least for the moment, it's still clean. I'll be watching to see if their standards fall to that of the south end store.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod View Post
                              Was on my way to Blessing this morning to go duck hunting and our normal richual is to stop at Buc-ee’s to grab a Taco and a coffee before we head to the blind. To my surprise there a Stripes sign on the building now. Walked in got our items and checking out I asked the cashier when and why Buc-ss’s sold out to Stripes. He said it changed ownership theee weeks ago and they were getting rid of their smaller stores and they had/going to even sell their original store in East Barnard. I was just surprised that they had sold out.
                              Are you in the Blessing Hunting Club?

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
                                Knowing how the Stripes store on the south side of town is, I was extremely disappointed to see that Buc-Ees sold the north side store to Stripes. I've been in there a few times and, at least for the moment, it's still clean. I'll be watching to see if their standards fall to that of the south end store.
                                The south end store is bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X