Red dot....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red dot....

Wanting to put a red dot on my marlin 336. Looking for something small and clear. Also needing to be under $200. For you guys running a red dot on your lever gun. Can you share what you got and post a pic.

Thanks
    Buckwheat

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Sig Romeo 4 or 5. The 5 is smaller. The size of an aimpoint T1. I actually swapped over to these over aimpoint. Should say something cuz I’m not a fan of cheap optics. They work great. I’ve beat the heck out of a couple on SBRs. One of a 4.5” 22 AR SBR. Works like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Sig Romeo 4 or 5. The 5 is smaller. The size of an aimpoint T1. I actually swapped over to these over aimpoint. Should say something cuz I’m not a fan of cheap optics. They work great. I’ve beat the heck out of a couple on SBRs. One of a 4.5” 22 AR SBR. Works like a champ.

Good to hear. I have really been looking at this one. PSA has then on sell for $119 at the moment.
      Thank you.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
        Good to hear. I have really been looking at this one. PSA has then on sell for $119 at the moment.
        Thank you.

I’ll back it up with if you don’t like it I’ll buy it from you for $119

Comment

Good to know... I've been looking at ordering a couple for some sbr's to run with my PVS14. I was given a Vortex Strikefire, but its 4moa dot covers a hog at anything over 60yds. I need a 2moa.

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
            Good to know... I've been looking at ordering a couple for some sbr's to run with my PVS14. I was given a Vortex Strikefire, but its 4moa dot covers a hog at anything over 60yds. I need a 2moa.
            I don’t remember which one is NV compatible. Check that before you order lol

Comment

x2 on the Romeo 5, works great on my SBR 336.

Comment

I’ve had a primary arms micro red dot mounted on a 4570 lever Gun and it was awesome I currently have it on a ar15 I absolutely love this sight I leave it on all the time it last a few years per battery.

Comment

Fastfire 3

Comment

I’ll back it up with if you don’t like it I’ll buy it from you for $119

10-4

Comment

Do you mean the dot covers them past 60 yards at night? Do you have the brightness at the lowest setting? The Strikefire II is NV-compatible. Idk about the first version.

Are you running the -14 on your dominant eye?

Comment

I put a sig romeo on my psa pistol upper. Ive been happy with the groups I can make with a 7.5 inch barrel at 75 yards. Zipped a pig with it at just over 40 last weekend.

Im a fan

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          Do you mean the dot covers them past 60 yards at night? Do you have the brightness at the lowest setting? The Strikefire II is NV-compatible. Idk about the first version.

Are you running the -14 on your dominant eye?
                          Yes, the 4moa dot still covers them on anything past 60yds. And yes, it's the NV compatible one at the lowest setting. That's why I've been looking at replacing it and purchasing atleast one other nv compatible red dot with a 2moa dot.

Yes, running it on my dominant eye.

Comment

Yes, the 4moa dot still covers them on anything past 60yds. And yes, it's the NV compatible one at the lowest setting. That's why I've been looking at replacing it and purchasing atleast one other nv compatible red dot with a 2moa dot.

Yes, running it on my dominant eye.
                            What are the ebi and halo specs on your -14?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              What are the ebi and halo specs on your -14?
                              35, I do not have those specs. I bought the unit 2nd hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X