Let's see some draw hunt kills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, 2 rows, but no paper clip. In order left to right:

top row: remove text formatting, fonts, sizes, colors, smilies, undo, redo, increase/decrease size

bottom row: bold, italicize, underline, left, center, right, ordered and unordered list, decrease/increase indent, insert link, remove link, insert email link, insert image (URL), wrap, wrap, wrap, youtube, wrap

That's all I show.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
      Yes, 2 rows, but no paper clip. In order left to right:

top row: remove text formatting, fonts, sizes, colors, smilies, undo, redo, increase/decrease size

bottom row: bold, italicize, underline, left, center, right, ordered and unordered list, decrease/increase indent, insert link, remove link, insert email link, insert image (URL), wrap, wrap, wrap, youtube, wrap

That's all I show.
      Ohhhh maybe its because you're still a nubbin buck. Get those post counts up.

Comment

Well crap, sorry to distract the post. Counting me and friends, just imagine pics of 8 turkey from the Daughtrey, a 140 inch 11-point from North Shore, a 130 inch 10 from Matador, a 125 inch 7 point from Matador, and a 127 inch, 21 inch wide 7 point from Howe.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          Wifes first deer, Camp Bullis.
          How do you aply for the Camp Bullis hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            James Daughtry WMA last year

Shot a 150 about 13 years ago off the same place
            Congrats. Which compartment?
            Last edited by Txfire409; 07-19-2015, 08:21 AM. Reason: wrong quote

Comment

Here is my 2007 Mulie

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                Im thinking about putting in for some exotics for Gardner and llano. Was wondering how many have had success with axis out there
                3 of us got drawn in 2005. All shot axis does. I think 2 bucks where killed. That hunt was literally like shooting fish in a barrel if you hunt the current park side. There's stuff across the river "old park" that's a little more rugged. My first deer there I had to wait for her to clear a picnic table....speaking of garner
                Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                I've got 2 preference points in my categories, how do they translate in to success of drawing? If you get 10 does that mean your name is in the pot 10 times more than somebody with 1pp?
                I've got 10 for garner exotic now. This year makes 11.
                Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                What all exotics do they have in Garner SP?
                We camp there every year and I've never seen anything but axis. Some hogs during the winter months

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

I've got 10 for garner exotic now. This year makes 11.

We camp there every year and I've never seen anything but axis. Some hogs during the winter months

I got drawn 4 years ago and only one axis was killed. It was really green that year and there weren’t many axis around.

I’ve been putting in for it again and luckily got drawn for the hunt that starts on Monday. Unfortunately, I just had something really big at work come up and I won’t be able to go. I’m more than a little aggravated, but it’s something I can’t postpone or put off for a few days. . I’ll probably never draw that tag again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thread!

Comment

Some nice deer taken this year!

Comment

Kid killed these two weeks ago.
                        Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]940484[/ATTACH]
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by BradBryant1000; 01-04-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

The above post was my son's 2018 west Texas mule deer draw hunt. Same buck in both pictures.

Can't get the one picture to rotate correctly when I upload it.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                                The above post was my son's 2018 west Texas mule deer draw hunt. Same buck in both pictures.

Can't get the one picture to rotate correctly when I upload it.

Wow that’s a nice one man! I bet that was a fun hunt right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X