• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Comment

Tuned in. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
        I’m taking junior along for this hunt. Each one allows a guest. I tried to get my taxidermist to tag along for the sheep but he will be in Africa. Little doc trying to make the bighorn dates work.
        If she can't pick me! I can carry lots of stuff, cape animals and prepare quarters, report everything that happens and have dozens of amazing recipes for bighorn. Just going on a sheep hunt is on my bucket list. I don't even care if I pull the trigger or the release any more.

Comment

Good Luck and thanks for letting us ride along

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
            I’m taking junior along for this hunt. Each one allows a guest. I tried to get my taxidermist to tag along for the sheep but he will be in Africa. Little doc trying to make the bighorn dates work.
            When I arrived at Sierra Diablo for the desert bighorn hunt, I joked about being tempted to sell the permit. They told me that I couldn't do that, but I could give it to a youth hunter. Zach was 15 at the time and was with me. His eyes lit up!!

I told him he has a lot more years than me to try to draw the tag himself, so I was gonna stay on the trigger and keep him on the camera. They told us that the ranch we were on had a few elk, and Zach could shoot one of those if we saw any. His eyes lit up again! We didn't see any elk while we were there though. But he was READY if we did.

Best of luck on your hunts! Gonna be epic!

Comment

Good luck, Doc!
              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                i'm waiting for Ruger to put one on the market in the American line. I love the 6.5 creedmoor but the PRC puts it over the top with a manageable recoil.

good luck!
                Good luck Doc!

RiverRat,

I'm waiting for the same thing.

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Following! Good luck!

Comment

I'm in, good luck Doc

Comment

I'm here for the party. Good luck

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on winning the most coveted hunt there is in Texas .
                          Best of luck hope all your animals are monsters !!

Comment

Good luck Doc!

Comment

Victory smoke for jr.

Comment

Ridiculous that you won, but awesome at the same time! Good luck Doc!!

Comment

Working...
                                X