Go Rebs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Rebs!

I received an awesome gift today from a couple girls that called me out on my choice for a favorite college team. I apparently got caught up in the tide and missed the mark. Well, this Ole man has seen the light and won’t rebel again.
    Thanks girls, love y’all and your family bunches.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A41518CB-1FC9-48EF-95D1-A2D93FF1A6AE.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	25165487

Good stuff!

Comment

Well, I knew immediately I could find a better looking coffee mug. However I got to thinking. Macie's sister, Go Rebs, and as I recall Harley is on the rifle team at Ole Sis...sorry, I mean Ole Miss.

I heartily approve. Go Rebels, Hotty Toddy and all that stuff

Peet's French Roast or Major Dickason's Blend- 2 scoops per cup, 1 for the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Well, I knew immediately I could find a better looking coffee mug. However I got to thinking. Macie's sister, Go Rebs, and as I recall Harley is on the rifle team at Ole Sis...sorry, I mean Ole Miss.

I heartily approve. Go Rebels, Hotty Toddy and all that stuff

Peet's French Roast or Major Dickason's Blend- 2 scoops per cup, 1 for the pot.
        I knew you would understand. We all Harley fans.

Comment

Great tasting coffee this morning from an Ole Miss mug.

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

Bama fan here but heck, that is a nice looking mug. Awesome gesture. Merry Christmas to you and your family Tim.

Roll Tide

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m drinking coffee out of my Ole Miss cup this morning. Harley flew back to Oxford from Disney yesterday morning, then drove to Hammond La and spent the night. Left this morning for the second leg of the trip home. Hard to believe that the next trip home will probably be in May after graduation.

Glad you got a kick out of the cup Tim. Harley and I were talking about the Tide and when I told her that one of Macie’s biggest fans was a fan, she immediately came up with the plan and asked me if it would be ok. I said “oh yeah, Tim will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  I’m drinking coffee out of my Ole Miss cup this morning. Harley flew back to Oxford from Disney yesterday morning, then drove to Hammond La and spent the night. Left this morning for the second leg of the trip home. Hard to believe that the next trip home will probably be in May after graduation.

Glad you got a kick out of the cup Tim. Harley and I were talking about the Tide and when I told her that one of Macie’s biggest fans was a fan, she immediately came up with the plan and asked me if it would be ok. I said “oh yeah, Tim will love it.
                  Yes sir, love it a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X