Headed to court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
    You can't post that and not tell us what the response was.
    I was so dumbfounded I really don't remember what I said. I'm sure I just stood there with a stupid look on my face. I mean what can you say to someone that dumb? May as well be talking to a tree stump.

I was at work a couple months later when his wife came over and was telling my wife it was our fault their boys were sad and crying because they had to get rid of their dogs....and again because our crappy fence couldn't hold them in LOL

Comment

As crazy as that sounds, it’s landowners responsibly to fence out cows. But I get your point, I’d laugh at the question as well.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      You guys would love my neighbor. They (husband and wife) came over complaining to my wife saying our fence was not good enough to contain their dogs! They were ****** off and said I better buy or build a new fence so their dogs stop getting out.

And yes, they are that dumb.

Comment

Guy sounds like a *****/ pre madonna ... I would do stuff just to mess with home now. Buy you a gas weed eater and walk around your yard with it running wide open maybe, put some bright lights up on that side of the house

Comment

you’re Houses are so close you couldn’t fart with out ruining the neighbors tv time!

Comment

Firstly I don't think the neighbor is provoking the dog. He's not up against the fence videoing him or peeking over. He's at least a few feet away and probably recording the barking. If the neighbor can't be in his back yard without the dog barking then you need to fix the problem. Regardless of what the neighbor is doing, unless he is intentionally provoking him.

I definitely would've invited him over to meet the dog and get them acquainted before it came to this. But I would still meet with him because in the scheme of things this is a small issue. See how reasonable he is and if he is polite and see if he'd be willing to settle this outside of court. In the meantime if the dog has been barking at him constantly since this started then I wouldn't expect him to be very generous.

Comment

Dogs bark it’s what they do. Haven’t come across to many that just don’t stop barking.
              Barking for a minute then stopping is typical dog behavior.

The guy complaining about the dog barking in the house is bull.

Anyone who says get rid of it in my opinion can’t be taken serious.

If you go out and buy a dog it’s your responsibility to take care of it. Getting rid of it because it’s annoying shouldn’t be an option. If you do get ride of it you shouldn’t get another one.

I get mad seeing all the posts on here rehoming dogs cause people are moving or are annoyed by it. you bought the dog now you need to make accommodations in your life for it or train it.

in fact one the other day. A Great Dane was being rehomed because the “kids didn’t like him anymore because he’s bigger than them”.

Garbage take your responsibilities seriously and that includes taking care of your pets.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
                Yea but it was more than a hate...It was almost like a hyperventilating panic attack. never seen a dog like that before...

What kind of bark collar are you using ? Try the citronella bark collar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Remove the dogs throat. Should help the problem.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Remove the dogs throat?? What an asshat!!!!!! Hope this snowflake killa doesnt own a dog..
                  Last edited by Lightning48; 12-03-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    I was so dumbfounded I really don't remember what I said. I'm sure I just stood there with a stupid look on my face. I mean what can you say to someone that dumb? May as well be talking to a tree stump.

I was at work a couple months later when his wife came over and was telling my wife it was our fault their boys were sad and crying because they had to get rid of their dogs....and again because our crappy fence couldn't hold them in LOL
                    Good lord

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                      As crazy as that sounds, it’s landowners responsibly to fence out cows. But I get your point, I’d laugh at the question as well.
                      There is a difference between fencing out an animal from your property and being forced to have a fence for someone else to contain an animal on their property.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                        You can purchase an ultrasonic bark silencer that does not require a collar. It's a stand alone unit that is plugged in outside. Dog barks = ultrasonic sound is emitted. Dog learns not to bark.
                        Any suggestions on a good one that will work from a decent ways off. Want to get my parents one for Christmas. They have 3 dogs across the street that bark 24/7. Drives me insane and I don't even live there!

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                          Dogs bark it’s what they do. Haven’t come across to many that just don’t stop barking.
                          Barking for a minute then stopping is typical dog behavior.

The guy complaining about the dog barking in the house is bull.

Anyone who says get rid of it in my opinion can’t be taken serious.

If you go out and buy a dog it’s your responsibility to take care of it. Getting rid of it because it’s annoying shouldn’t be an option. If you do get ride of it you shouldn’t get another one.

I get mad seeing all the posts on here rehoming dogs cause people are moving or are annoyed by it. you bought the dog now you need to make accommodations in your life for it or train it.

in fact one the other day. A Great Dane was being rehomed because the “kids didn’t like him anymore because he’s bigger than them”.

Garbage take your responsibilities seriously and that includes taking care of your pets.
                          couldnt agree more!

Comment

An occasional barking dog, no problem, especially if it is barking at people. However, a dog that barks constantly needs to be dealt with. I like to keep my dog outside but I'll bring him in as soon as he lets out more than one or two barks. I have the bark collar on in when he is in the outside kennel and I am away from home. Unfortunately, my high end collar has a no-bark mode and training mode. I just wish I could correct while in no-bark mode.

Comment

Our neighbors had some sort of pit mix that would bark for hours in the evening. I would go over and knock on their door and they'd be home. I'd ask them if they can put their dog inside cause it's been barking for hours to which they reply...Oh we didn't even hear him. BS, BS....but it happened a few times before I finally made a complaint. I was informed that I wasn't the first to have called in.

A barking dog will drive you crazy....sucks that you have to crate her but it comes with owning a dog if you have a barker.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                Any suggestions on a good one that will work from a decent ways off. Want to get my parents one for Christmas. They have 3 dogs across the street that bark 24/7. Drives me insane and I don't even live there!
                                Post #32.

Comment

Working...
                                X