X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
      CMON den. My best buddy is moving to the dreaded sprawl that his Houston so I always have a spot open in my boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Gonna take you up on that soon, you only hunt weekends or weekdays too?

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
        Gonna take you up on that soon, you only hunt weekends or weekdays too?
        only weekends except holidays!

Comment

Anyone done any good lately?

Comment

Hunted yesterday and today with a fellow TBHer. Today was much much slower than yesterday. I'll tell you what, these receding flood waters sure has me and my buddies on our toes, hunting ground has been changing weekly.

Makes it hard to stay on the X in a kayak.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

What is the law concerning hunting a flooded river? I would assume that you would have to stay in some type of boat? Can you wade flood waters?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                What is the law concerning hunting a flooded river? I would assume that you would have to stay in some type of boat? Can you wade flood waters?

If you're over flooded private land you can't hunt it either by boat or wading. That'll be on page 58 of the outdoor annual.
                Last edited by SamSowell; 11-21-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

It's a grey area since it's a flooded river. I've never encountered this issue but it's been discussed multiple times. I'll let other chime in since I dont have any personal input.

Flooded public lakes on the other hand, hunt it all day unless it is properly posted private at the current flood level

Comment

Thanks for the info. Just read it in the annual.
                    Originally posted by SamSowell View Post
                    If you're over flooded private land you can't hunt it either by boat or wading. That'll be on page 58 of the outdoor annual.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Just read it in the annual.

No worries. Had that on my mind from having the same question as you earlier this week.

Comment

Originally posted by SamSowell View Post
                        The property must be posted to indicate that hunting is prohibited

Comment

My cousins and friends are smashing in SWLA. I wasn't able to make it down as planned this week. But i found some monday. Headed back out tomorrow-sunday. Centex.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Been slow for us with most of the birds holding in the coastal marsh. Our rice farms on the Winnie prairie have been slow slow. Picking a few specks and ducks off but nothing much to talk about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jcav View Post
                              No but we have a hunt scheduled with them in January.
                              Good deal I’m headed up in few weeks I will let ya know how it goes but IG shows they been tearing the birds up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gooseman View Post
                                Yes I have, last January, but not as a paying customer. Killed around 80 geese in two days.
                                That’s bad arse buddy hopefully we do close to that in few weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X