No announcement yet.

Need tbh express - austin to arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott I was thinking of going to Gruene this Friday. And coming back Saturday after noon. I usually take the toll road around cause Austin traffic is a P n the A. And I will have a date with me. Cabelas is right at the entrance To the toll. If Tx10pt doesn't go down there I might could come back threw and meet at Bass Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by haztech3 View Post
      Scott I was thinking of going to Gruene this Friday. And coming back Saturday after noon. I usually take the toll road around cause Austin traffic is a P n the A. And I will have a date with me. Cabelas is right at the entrance To the toll. If Tx10pt doesn't go down there I might could come back threw and meet at Bass Pro.
      Try not to loose all your hunting gear on the loop this time Chris.

Comment

LMAO! Chris, you have been my saviour a many time. . this time let me make it worth your wild to do so. . .I will take care of your gas $$ and time. . .

Comment

Glenn, next time it might be the Spare that comes out and smashes into your grill.. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
            LMAO! Chris, you have been my saviour a many time. . this time let me make it worth your wild to do so. . .I will take care of your gas $$ and time. . .
            Hey bud just sent you a msg. Not gonna make it this weekend. Scheduling conflict is what the Boss called it.:/.But if I can help any other way just let me know.

Comment

Back to the top, anybody help a brother out. . .3 hour drive. . .one way. . .

Comment

Making the drive myself. . .

Comment

Sorry, I'm not making it this weekend

Comment

Working...
                  X