Cowboys get Randy Greggory back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboys get Randy Greggory back

Well I hope it works out for the young man, he has had several obstacles to over come, he has several stand up players in his camp, hopefully they have him on the right track.

Probably only a couple of games. What a loser.

Comment

I really hope it works out too, but I really have my doubts

Comment

He loves weed too much

Comment

The kid has zero self-discipline. With so much on the line, he whiffs at every opportunity. Another Cowboys punk soon to be on the streets.

Comment

Since he's been reinstated, it seems he has developed some level of self control. We'll see how it works out. Hoping for the best for him. Expecting nothing. Time will tell...

Comment

Yes it is probably best to expect nothing that way if he does fail it will not be a big let down. He has mental issues from what I have read. The way some folks sound he should be thrown in prison with the rest of the murderers and rapist, what a disgrace , can't believe that pot smoker is not in a cage, lol.

Comment

Sounds to me like the dude has bi-polar issues, or at the very least pretty serious anxiety problems. Strange deal.

But by all means, go ahead and throw him in the pot head, loser, punk, category without knowing anything about the dude.
                Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-18-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Cut him

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Cut him
                    May I ask why ?

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      May I ask why ?
                      Is this a serious question?

Comment

the cowboys historically have not been a good place to "rehab" people. most chances they seem to take don't work out. the fact that other d-line have substance issues make you wonder if the cowboys are a good fit.

but i am still rooting for the guy to get better mentally (regardless of football).

Comment

Is this a serious question?
                          Yes it is, he did his time or rehab, I think he should get another chance, people make mistakes, and yes I am being more lenient on him because of his mental issues, but I can see where some say cut ties and move along as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            Yes it is, he did his time or rehab, I think he should get another chance, people make mistakes, and yes I am being more lenient on him because of his mental issues, but I can see where some say cut ties and move along as well.
                            Would you keep an employee that hasn’t worked for 2/3 years because he can’t follow the rules? Would your company keep you? I wish him the best but he needs to go

He’s had multiple chances

Comment

Would you keep an employee that hasn’t worked for 2/3 years because he can’t follow the rules? Would your company keep you? I wish him the best but he needs to go

He’s had multiple chances
                              Well yes I have kept several employees that have screwed up many times, I am a terrible boss, but that being said I have also turned several into good people, one of them owns part of my business now. I am like Jerry Jones, I cannot be fired, LOL, but I do see your point, he could be doing really well and then wheels fall off and derail the team, I get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X