Anybody else doing Orangetheory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else doing Orangetheory?

Been doing Orangetheory for about 7 months. Since I have had two shoulder surgeries I was trying to find something that would give me a good workout and really like it. When I first started I struggled with treadmill and rowing but have really improved on both.

My wife loves it. She goes about 3 days a week. Due to a knee injury I can't run for fun anymore so its a no go for me. Seems like a good place to burn some calories.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
      My wife loves it. She goes about 3 days a week. Due to a knee injury I can't run for fun anymore so its a no go for me. Seems like a good place to burn some calories.
      You can do the Strider or bike instead of the treadmill. You should give it a try with the bike or strider.

Comment

I wasn’t aware of that I may do just that

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

My buddy got me to try it. Went to a couple of classes and signed up. Trying to get in shape for Africa. Man those workouts will kick your ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We partnered with all the Atlanta locations for my work about 3 years ago.. fantastic workouts and usually has great staff at Orange theory.. I'm a fan!

Comment

Working...
            X