hs football playoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hs football playoff

who got a team in the playoff this year franklin in again hope we can hang in there a few games

Krum won their district so we are moving on. I believe this is the 4th year in a row they made the playoffs. Last year they went several rounds in before getting beat. Hopefully they bring it all home this year.

Comment

Porter and New Caney are both playoff bound... I believe Porter plays Port Arthur Memorial in round 1.

Comment

Shepherd is in, Plays Bellville for the District Championship Friday Night.

Comment

Van Vandals are in. They go to Terrell this Friday in an effort to finish the season 10-0 against Terrell(7-2). Van should win that game and I believe are sitting at number 4 overall in their region.

They've been really salty this year on both sides of the ball and have pretty much dominated every game. They come out early and punch other teams in the mouth, and it seems to break the will of their opponents. Add on the ability to out last other teams in just simple physical stamina and they've made a really impressive run this year with a group of kids no one really expected to be this good

Comment

Cameron Yoe (peasant farmers and archers) are in, I'm sure. I don't see why they wouldn't be.

Rockdale, too.

Comment

Angleton is in. First game next Friday actually is here at our home stadium. I don't give them much chance of doing anything, very porous secondary and I think the cheer coach is calling the offense now.

Comment

Allen snuck in!!!!

Comment

Go Yoe!!
                  I may have a Rockdale address, but I'm a Cameron boy.

Comment

We are in. Sitting 2nd in the Region as of right now. Got the Yoakum bulldogs coming to town on friday

Comment

Cameron rockdale and franklin rockdale won district but they had help from the ref. gona be fun
                      anyway

Comment

At a record of 0-9 I think San Saba is probably out this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                          We are in. Sitting 2nd in the Region as of right now. Got the Yoakum bulldogs coming to town on friday
                          Tell Bo I said hi. His son is a very large human being.

We are in. Playing Friday night for positioning.

Comment

Originally posted by lars View Post
                            Tell Bo I said hi. His son is a very large human being.

We are in. Playing Friday night for positioning.
                            I will Coach. His son is a big ol boy and has some big ol boys on the line with him

Comment

My dads school, San Antonio Taft, is playing Friday night for a playoff berth against the Warren Warriors

Comment

Working...
                              X