No announcement yet.

Doc’s got a second date! Brown Bear Round #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the beat. Junior may not want you at his next baseball game, you know how superstitious those baseball players are.

Comment

Congrats on the bear Doc. Dont be too disappointed, you gave it an honest shot with the bow and it didnt quite pan out. It happens. No shame in the rifle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome job Doc. No Shame in that game. You put
        In your time. Congrats on the trophy of a lifetime. I would love to
        Be able to do 1/3 of what you have accomplished. Congrats

Comment

Congrats Doc!!

Comment

Here you go!

Right where he fell on the beach.

I had two guides on this trip. Both from Hawaii. This is Brian. He went in on this stalk. I used his 300. No pressure at all from him. It was my decision to end the hunt right there.

And this is Jordan. He is the lodge owners grandson. A fantastic young man. He is a great bear guide, fishing guide and drinking buddy. I hope he decides to make the lodge part of his career!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Doc on a great trophy. Thanks for taking us along on the adventure.

Comment

Good for you on the bear, and for feeling like a real dad!!! Time away from the family will get ya every time now. Trips will either be shorter now or more expensive due to having extra hunters!!!

Comment

Awesome looking bear sir. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
                    Congrats on the beat. Junior may not want you at his next baseball game, you know how superstitious those baseball players are.

I know! He apparently hit for the cycle that game!!!! He had been struggling at the plate going in to this year and I am the batting coach and pitching coach for the team. One of my good friends owns an indoor batting facility abs I have had the whole team there for several sessions. I even had Jr hitting off a tee in the garage with all the lights off and just a headlamp on to learn to keep his eyes on the ball. Something clicked! He also struck out 7/9 he faced that game. Maybe I should stay in Alaska!!!!!

Comment

Great looking bear Doc. Congrats

Comment

congrats Greg , thanks for taking us along
                        Last edited by Cajun Blake; 05-01-2018, 07:36 PM. Reason: major brain fart .... I called Greg "Jeff" ... sorry brother

Comment

Great bear congrats

Comment

Congratulations, Doc, what a beautiful bear!

Comment

Beautiful bear! Congrats Doc!!

Comment

Nothing to be disappointed about! Congrats on getting it done, and congrats to jr in his homer!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X